612 North Main, Sheridan, Wyoming, 82801-3633, United States

Travelocity Orbitz.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Average

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• Best Western Sheridan Center

As a frequent hotel stayer with many points from other chains I tried to go in and rent a room for the night and pay cash and was appalled for the required $400 in cash deposit without a credit card and no guarantee I would get my deposit back. The hotel room is less than desirable and I did go down and find another room which was much nicer and did not have to put down a deposit.
    I would like an explanation for the treatment I received from your hotel as you know word of mouth travels fast.

Regards,

Patty Atkinson

• WKID's Profile Photo

For a romantic getaway close to the action

I bid in a silent auction (to benefit the March of Dimes) 2 years ago for a gift certificate for this hotel. Living in Sheridan I would have not experienced this without this opportunity. I was shocked at what it had to offer. I chose the Jacuzzi suite and was amazed. The entire room was decorated in a hunting/fishing motif. The spiral staircase lead down to a sitting room and the huge master bedroom. With a mini bar and a tub defiantly big enough for you and your sweetheart I really recommend this establishment.

Unique Quality: Nice bar (excellent selection of tequila) and a great place to eat.

Directions: Where the sky bridge crosses Main Street.

Comments