612 North Main, Sheridan, Wyoming, 82801-3633, United States

Average Value

Price and Rating Equal to similar hotels

See Also Viewed Hotels

Best Western Sheridan Center

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 1, 2006

As a frequent hotel stayer with many points from other chains I tried to go in and rent a room for the night and pay cash and was appalled for the required $400 in cash deposit without a credit card and no guarantee I would get my deposit back. The hotel room is less than desirable and I did go down and find another room which was much nicer and did not have to put down a deposit.
I would like an explanation for the treatment I received from your hotel as you know word of mouth travels fast.

Regards,

Patty Atkinson

WKID's Profile Photo

For a romantic getaway close to the action

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 5, 2006

I bid in a silent auction (to benefit the March of Dimes) 2 years ago for a gift certificate for this hotel. Living in Sheridan I would have not experienced this without this opportunity. I was shocked at what it had to offer. I chose the Jacuzzi suite and was amazed. The entire room was decorated in a hunting/fishing motif. The spiral staircase lead down to a sitting room and the huge master bedroom. With a mini bar and a tub defiantly big enough for you and your sweetheart I really recommend this establishment.

Unique Quality: Nice bar (excellent selection of tequila) and a great place to eat.

Directions: Where the sky bridge crosses Main Street.

Nearby Best Western Sheridan Center

• Continental Breakfast
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Sheridan Travel Forum

Need advice about Sheridan, Wyoming? Visit the Travel Forum for Sheridan and ask our Answer Gurus.