Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Average Value
Good For Families
A good 4 star hotel
Americas Towers is located in La Recoleta, a few meters from 9 de Julio Avenue and Santa Fe Avenue. Just steps away from Colon Theatre and Cervantes National Theatre.
Very commercial area where you can find all the luxury shops, restaurants and cafes.
Relatively new hotel - built in 2000.
Very professional staff, speaking good English.
Unique Quality: - Jakuzzi in the room
- Safe in the room
- Electricity: both 110 and 220V
A comfortable hotel that is very nicely located
Americas Towers is on the corner of Libertad and Santa Fe quite close to Julio 9 Avenue and a lots of other points of interest in Buenos Aires.
The location is very convenient and as the city is arranged in grids, it is very easy to get around everywhere.
there are two or three very good cafe's within a stone's throw away.
The rooms are somewhat small, but it did not matter as I was staying alone and the fitness center is very bare-boned.
However the hotel staff is very friendly and the breakfast is good.
Unique Quality: The location is very good.
Very close to downtown, the obelisk and the Colon theater.
Directions: On the corner of Libertad and Santa Fe
Popular Hotels in Buenos Aires
Av. Alvear 1891, Buenos Aires
Posadas 1086/88, Buenos Aires
Godoy Cruz 1733, Buenos Aires
Gorriti 4770, Palermo Soho, Buenos Aires
Explore the World
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach Executive Center Hotel
- Clarion Hotel Beachfront
- Hyatt Regency Hong Kong Sha Tin
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites REIDSVILLE, NC
- Marriott'S Ocean Pointe, A Marriott Vacation Club Resort
- Best Western Intercourse Village Inn
- Hughes Parry Hall
- Holiday Inn Express MORRISVILLE, PA
- Austria Trend Ananas Hotel
- Condesa De La Bahia
- Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Northeast / Kendall Town
- Punta Cana Resort & Club
- Destin West Beach and Bay Resort
- Best Western Carriage Inn