Guatemala 4882, Palermo Soho, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Booking.com Expedia.com Orbitz.com

• cjg1's Profile Photo

BO/BO

This place is my favorite hotel in BsAs that I've seen so far. Am thoroughly convinced I have a favorite room here even. It is a boutique hotel in Palermo, which is an area I would like to explore more than I have. A bustling restaurant and bar area downstairs that is quite well known in its own right the hotel is small. Only having a few rooms. But it is very much worth it in my mind.

Unique Quality: The room had a deck with a table and chairs outside on it. Had the weather been better the French doors would have been open and we would have partied there. But as it was we were inside and just chilling with a bottle of wine.

Directions: Palermo SoHo

More about BoBo Hotel

Palermo Soho's new hotel restaurant

by vtnyc about Bobo Hotel

Though you would guess the ambiance for bobo hotel would draw a younger crowd, there were alot of older middle aged types present the night when I was there.

The ambiance is cool and trendy with an asian influence found in it's red and black decor. Hip and well placed, they have a garden in back amidst a valley of buildings. You can still see the moonlit sky, so that's where I sat for dinner.

The food was good. Not delicious, but good. My favorite dish was their appetizer salad with arugula leaves (rucula for you Argentines) ,lemon dressing, and manchego cheese.

Just as great as everyone said!

After reading all these raving reviews, I had pretty high expectations and Bobo totally met my expectations. This place is fantastic. I do want to say that this is not meant to be a luxurious hotel, but it is an amazing boutique hotel. We stayed in the Art Deco room, which was on the top floor not facing the street. It was clean, larger than expected, and nicely decorated. Service was so warm and friendly and breakfast was abundant and good. We also stayed at Home hotel for a few nights after staying at the Bobo and paid a lot more for our room ($60 per night more including tax) and while Home Hotel is also very nice, my husband and I much preferred Bobo. We were amazed at the difference, especially considering how much more we paid at Home. Anyway, we loved Bobo hotel and can't wait to return!

Loved It! Wish I Could Live There!

by TripAdvisor Member mnanda

I feel so sorry for the next hotel I stay at, because the Bobo has ruined me! I can't imagine finding another place I'll like nearly as much. My friend and I stayed there for a full week in August and we absolutely loved it; it defined our trip to BA and really made it special. The hotel itself is physically lovely and the rooms are carefully and elegantly decorated. However it is the staff of the Bobo that made staying there such a standout experience. They are extremely friendly without being pushy. They are incredibly efficient, and they seem to take great pride, even joy, in what they do. Everything we inquired about or needed help with (dinner reservations, taxis, tickets to a futbol game, getting a phone card to work etc.) was taken care of with seemingly effortless grace. Additionally, I was ill during part of my stay and the staff could not have been kinder to me or more generous

As others have mentioned the restaurant is excellent - so good it's almost too tempting to stay in the hotel. Wine is selected with care and is also outstanding. The breakfast had plenty to choose from, and included delicious fresh squeezed orange and/or grapefruit juice.

We had the Classica room which does face the street, but noise did not bother us as others have written. Also, we were not on the top floor, but we never heard the sounds of guests above us – something I was unnecessarily worried about ahead of time. The only small problem with this room is that if you want to go out on the balcony at night, you have to duck/block the giant spotlight which blasts up the side of the building. This room also has a very large bathroom with a fantastic tub and lots of counter space; the later was a blessing for two women traveling together.

Finally, I loved the neighborhood. It was great to be able to walk to and from terrific little shops and restauarants and also to main hub The Plaza Italia.

Great location! First rate hotel! Totally delightful!

Romantic Getway

by TripAdvisor Member caxa

Located in Palermo area this is a modern little hotel.
It is very nicely decorated and the staff are very friendly and helpful.
The minimalistic room was very nice.
It was a bit noisy at night as there is a bar downstairs.

Dale, Dale, Dale, BoBo

by TripAdvisor Member pydnar

I really can't say enough great things about this wonderful boutique hotel in Palermo. The location is great, the price is great, the decor and use of space is great, and the dinner in the restaurant was actually the most enjoyable meal I had while in BsAs (and there are MANY to choose from). But the best part of the hotel is the wonderful staff: Julia, Vanesa, Belen, Sheila, Martin, Juan, Esteban, Kristian, and, of course, Hernan and Luciano, the dynamic duo of food and wine. If you get a chance to stay at the BoBo, take it. It's hard to get a room, but you won't find a better place with a more friendly and honest group of people. We truly miss them already.

"A warm welcome"

by TripAdvisor Member Sally&Rob

We stayed here for 4 nights in September as part of our silver wedding anniverary celebrations. It is a small contemporary hotel with only 7 rooms - each with their own style. We chose the Minimalista room, which was rear facing with a lovely decked terrace - although no view! We received a very warm welcome from Vanessa on the front desk, on our arrival - which was great after a 14 hour flight! The hotel staff were all young and could not do enough to help. They gave us restaurant suggestions, explained the best attractions to visit (and the best way to get there). Nothing was too much trouble, but they were not intrusive either. The breakfast, included in the rate, was lovely - fresh fruit, cereal, juice, yoghurt, and assorted bread and croissants - brought freshly to our table. The food served in the restaurant was superb - both at lunch time and in the evening. The hotel has free internet access in the bar. Our only slight disappointment was that our room had one wall backing onto the next door building - a school. We were woken at 8 am in the morning to the clattering of feet running up and down stairs and children's voices!! This would obviously not effect weekend stays nor during the school holidays!

Hip and classy comfort far from home

by TripAdvisor Member christensen

We loved our honeymoon stay at the Bobo! Very comfortable and charming. The rooms were beautifully designed- much like Soho NY. The staff was so friendly and unbelievably helpful.. It was so refreshing to see young employees obviously enjoying their jobs, eachother's company and enjoying the company of their guests. The difference between here and he NY is- there is no attitude.
Cannot say enough good things about the Bobo or Buenos Aires

Jen and Glen

Loved BOBO!!!

by TripAdvisor Member sadiemiller

We stayed at the Bobo in late October, and absolutely LOVED our stay. The Bobo has top notch employees, amazing decor, wonderful food, and is in a great location. And, to top all that off, has great value. We arrived in the Bobo after flying many hours, and immediately felt like we were being welcomed into someone's home. We stayed in the Racionalista room which is one of the smallest rooms there, but it still was very spacious and well put together. We were extremely comfortable at the Bobo, and would recommend it in a heartbeat!! The only advice is to book months in advance. I asked the front desk out of curiousity, and you need to book at least 4-6 months in advance in order to get a room! But, it's worth it!!!

Palermo Soho hotel

by marianne74

Can anyone recommend a good hotel or other place to stay in Palermo Soho for a couple of nights. Budget is not really an issue. Something nice and memorable would be great.
Thanks

Marianne

RE: Palermo Soho hotel

by vtnyc

Try the bobo hotel. www.bobohotel.com Each room there has a different theme.

or try the malabia house. I don't know their web address off the tip of my tongue though.

RE: Palermo Soho hotel

by Santiagov

Marian:
As posted the BOBo is a good choice , also try Malabia house . Both are very good.
Bobo¨s restaurant is excellent.

Comments