Hotel Sarum

Hotels.com Booking.com Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

More about Buenos Aires

CabildoCabildo

Chimichurri sauce brought to our tableChimichurri sauce brought to our table

They have bingo on board!They have bingo on board!

San TelmoSan Telmo

Taxis

by denton4000

What is an appropriate price to pay for a taxi from Buenos Aires el Centro to Aeropuerto Ministro Pistarini (EZE)?

by diana_renou

www.tiendaleon.com.ar

by cadiana88

Yes, "remises" at Manuel Tienda Leon are the best choice. Don't take cabs. I suppose the price may be U$S 30 or a little higher.

by goossen

If you are traveling alone you can take a bus from "Manuel Tienda Leon". You go to the bus stop and then a car will take you to your Hotel. When I was there in November 2009 the price was about 10 USD per person.

A Taxi will be about 25 USD so if you are 2 people or more is good value for money because it will be faster. Just ask the price before.

by goossen

Forgot to say, you can do the inverse (from Manuel Tienda Leon to EZE) for the same price.

Travel Tips for Buenos Aires

Wine buying

by jlanza29

If your intrested in buy quality wine.... stay away from the places your hotel concerige will send you and jump in a cab and ask the driver to take you to a local supermarket where the selections and prices are better than the wine stores the concerige will send you too.....the supermarkets have wines from your $2 bottles to your $40 and even $100 bottles of wine. Don't buy wine at the airport either, they have marked up the prices knowing you are traveling out of the country.

TO MY GOOD FRIEND OPHIR - IN BUENOS AIRES I CRIED

by RafaelTheSecond

I love buenos Aires everywhere I go, and it is impossible for me to be int he city without the typical nostalgic feeling of the porteño...Buenos Aires moves me, and being in the city is an extraordinary moment to my life....From the window of the train seeing the River passing by and turning back incredible memories that I lived here, they all make me cry.

These were not tears of sadness, it was grateful tears to be able to see that land again, tears of happiness to be with my friends and my dear argentinean family of Martinez, Villa Crespo, San Isidro and Nuñez.

Buenos Aires is the prrof that all men can cry, and I am more than content to cry for such a so beloved land called BUENOS AIRES! Buenos Aires...
otra vez en tus calles,
al sentir un bandoneón.
Buenos Aires...
otra vez en tu suelo,
ya no tengo desvelos
y al cantarte... te regalo mi canción.

Buenos Aires... otra vez en tus calles;
y en mis ojos... no hay soledad,
es que tengo el tango en el alma,
me perfuma tu linda ciudad.
Hoy mi voz te regala este tango
y lo canto con toda emoción,
porque quiero volcarle a los barrios
un pedazo de mi corazón.

Buenos aires once again in your streets
singing my tangos
feeling the emotions
Buenos Aires, so many nights I have been waiting
so many nights I have been calling you
every time I heard the bandoneon
Buenos Aires, once again in your fields
I never get sad to sing for you, I give you my songs!

Buenos Aires, once again in your streets
In my eyes, there is no solitude
Because I have your tangos in my soul
I feel the perfum of your gorgeous city
Today my voice gives you this tango
which I sing with all my love
because I want to give to all barrios
one piece of my heart!

This is a tango written by Angel de Rosa, and this is what we feel when we return to Buenos aires, I feel like a son coming back to his mother sometimes!

when you get to know this city exactly like I do, you will also have tears in your eyes, Ophir!

Tango

by DPando

Traditional argentinian dance style... you can see couple dancing everywhere for tourist and above all in La Boca where there is a small museum about Tango ...closer to caminito and easy to reach it
In Plaza Francia or Dorrego square every afternoon there are some couples dancing for tourist .

San Isidro II

by Shakermaker

If you decide to go to the suburbs San Isidro is a good Choice. Perfect for a Sunday afternoon is a walk along Avenida del Libertador starting on the corner with Alvear and walking towards the Cathedral located 3kms away from the dtarting point. In front of the Cathedral there is a street market where you can find several things.
It is definitely a good place to relax a bit and get away from the city.
On the way you will see a lot of very nice shops, that include, cafeterias, antique stores, furniture shops (old and new), restauramts, etc.
To get here you can take the 168 bus or also the train (retiro - tigre) and get off at the Martinez station.

Nice mall in Florida Street

by Frisbeeace about Galer?as Pac?fico

Galer?as Pac?fico is the latest mall that brought some fresh air to the traditional Florida Street shopping district. It's a nice place to shop and relax with a coffee while you tour the historic downtown Buenos Aires. The area is frenzy and bustling during weekdays.

Comments