Buenos Aires Hotels

Our Members Say

• sof76 profile photo sof76
  • Reviews: 644
BA apart: Apartments

If you prefer intimacy and privacity, you may prefer staying at an apartment insted of a hotel. There are many offers of apartments in Buenos Aires.

BA apart is one company that rents apartments in Buenos Aires, for short term, middle term and long term rentals.

Si lo que buscas es intimidad y privacidad, tal vez prefieran quedarse en un apartamento en lugar de un hotel. Hay muchas opciones de departamentos en Buenos Aires.

BA apart es una de las empresas que alquilan departamentos temporarios en Buenos Aires.

• Related to: Family Travel, Budget Travel, Business Travel
  • Written November 18, 2013

• sof76 profile photo sof76
  • Reviews: 644

Apartment: Renting an apartment

If you are staying in Buenos Aires for a week or so, you might consider renting an apartment.
There are a lot that are rented temporarly. It's usually cheaper than stayint at a hotel.
And is much more private.

If you are interested, write me a line. I'll help you renting one.

Si se van a quedar unos dias en buenos Aires, podrian considerar alquilar un departamento. Hay muchos que se alquilan temporariamente y usualmente es mas barato que hospedarse en hotel.
Ademas es mucho mas privado que un hotel.
Si estan interesados, escribanme y los ayudo a alquilar alguno,

• Related to: Budget Travel, Luxury Travel
  • Written May 3, 2013

• xaver profile photo xaver
  • Reviews: 1230

Terrazas de Uriarte apartaments: Nice apartament

When I got back from Patagonia, I wanted to stay in a different area of the city so I didn't chose the apartaments in Recoleta but tried Palermo soho. This apartament was brand new and very nicely furnished. You have free wi-fi and free local calls with a cellular here. The apartament gets cleaned every 3 days, if you want it to be cleaned every day there is an extra of 15 dollars to pay, I didn't as, anyway they provided towels for 3 days.
Breakfast here is not included. What I did not like of my choice was the area, absolutely safe and quiet, yes may be too quiet as, after 9 pm, everything was closed.
Price was 58€ per day.

• Related to: Singles
  • Written April 28, 2013

apartament

• bradmoss profile photo bradmoss

Apartments: Great place for finding Apartments in Buenos Aires

We rented the around march last year. Our experience was very good using this site:

Very serious people, it was recommended to us by friends that live in Buenos Aires. You have a great list to choose from there, but in case you care we rented this:

You have everything close there, just name it. Hope it helps.

You get what you want

• Written December 26, 2012

• Over60 profile photo Over60
  • Reviews: 138

Luco Bed and Breakfast: Simple but Adequate Accomodation

Despite naming itself a bed and breakfast, this place is actually a simple hotel. I stayed there for almost a week in the summer, 2012. The location is quite good, a doable walk to the center and right on one of the main metro lines. The rooms are basic and could use some renovation, but everything was clean, and the plumbing worked. The staff, all young--at least from my perspective--were uniformly friendly and helpful. Their English varied from marginal to nearly perfect. One even came outside to fetch me when she saw me across the street looking for the place (The sign is extremely small and easy to miss.) There is a public access computer, a nice plus for people who don't like schlepping a laptop around the world. WiFi is also available. The biggest drawbacks are street noise (ask for a room that does not front the street) and a really limited breakfast--just toast, unappealing rolls, corn flakes, and a few bedraggled pieces of fruit. No one expects a sumptuous buffet in this kind of establishment, but it would be easy to do better, and I would have been willing to pay a couple of dollars more.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Backpacking, Budget Travel
  • Written October 2, 2012

• JimSonia profile photo JimSonia

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Bauen Suite Hotel: Biggest fraudulent advertising

I had been taken by the star rating but this is NOT a 4star hotel. This could not rank more than 1 star, which leads me to think they have paid someone handsomely to get the ranking or it means nothing in Argentina. The bathroom smelt of urine, the towels threadbare, the 'kitchenette' had not even a kettle or basic tea/ coffee making things, the crockery was dirty. Worst of all were the electric cables exposed near the bed. The bedside lamp had exposed raw cables which I reported 3 times without results. The breakfast consisted of stodgy foods or boring cereals. What fruit there was was always in advanced stages of 'mature'. The staff were friendly but as I speak Spanish and know the culture I knew this was intended to produce tips given the low salaries they receive; people rely on these in SAmerica. I have stayed in some dodgy motels in Australia (where I come from) but have not experienced this. On the positive side the showers were warm and good and the free wifi was welcome but did not compensate for the extreme disappointment of this place. I felt sorry for the staff working in such a run-down hotel.

• Written May 16, 2011

• spidermiss profile photo spidermiss
  • Reviews: 1361

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hostel Suites, Florida: "much more than a hotel, much more than a hostel"

I spent the last night of my Argentina trip in February 2011. I had a double room with an ensuite bathroom.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay although I had issues with my ensuite bathroom but comfortable nevertheless.

The breakfast (included in the rate) is served in the Fusion Bar every morning. I recommend the great salads at the Fusion Bar housed the basement of the hostel.

Each bedroom floor has an Argentine hero theme, which mine was Diego Maradona, and each floor would have an exhibit and photos of the heroes featured.

All the bedrooms have an ensuite bathroom and has air conditioning and heating (for summer and winter) and the rate includes a buffet breakfast.

There is free internet and WIFI, Mini-Cinema, TV Satellite and Guest Kitchen,

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Backpacking, Budget Travel
  • Written February 26, 2011

Hostel Suites Florida, Buenos Aires

• euskaldun profile photo euskaldun
  • Reviews: 31
hotels: congreso

I would not worry too much. It is true that Congreso is not the hippest part of Buenos Aires, but it is in the heart of the city and is a perfect place to be based for sightseeing and shopping. It has good subway connections to other areas of the city, unlike Recoleta or Palermo, where most of the best hotels and restaurants are located. Spend your evenings in one of the nice areas and return by cab to your hotel, as walking in the downtown area at night is not recommended (although there is no reason to panic either).

• Written September 25, 2010

• MarissaS profile photo MarissaS

Casa34: Buenos Aires Best Apartment Rental Agency

I arrived to Buenos Aires to study for 6 months and after staying 2 weeks in a Hostel I understood that living there was not going to work for me. I needed a more quite place, where I could study, rest and have my own space. I started looking for a student house, since living with other students would help me getting in the studing environment let say and I would let me practise my spanish. It was hard at the beginning, didnt get a quick answer from the rental agencys and they were quite demanding.
At the same time I was taking a spanish course and a classmate recommended me Casa34. I wrote them and that same date I got a positive answer. The nicest thing is that it is an international agency so there is people from USA, Holand, France and of course Argentina.
I was able to book a really nice room, for a good price. I must say that my stay in this house was one of the best experiences I had. Ive met so many people Im still in touch with that my stay in Buenos Aires couldnt be better.
I must thank Casa34 because when I also had problems with the room they helped me out and eerything went perfect. They not only rent rooms but also apartments and lofts, in Recoleta, Belgrano and Palermo mostly. The website is www.casa34.com!
Visit them if you are planing to stay in Baires!
Regards!!

• Related to: Business Travel, Family Travel, Study Abroad
  • Written July 23, 2010

• spidermiss profile photo spidermiss
  • Reviews: 1361

Hostel Inn: Buenos Aires Premium Hostel

I stayed in the Hostel Inn on the last leg of my BA stay (in February 2010) and also my first leg of my BA stay (in January 2011). It's quite close to the heart of San Telmo and near Puerto Madero barrio.

There are dorms and private rooms. I stayed in a private room with air conditioning. If you struggle with the heat and humidity, the rooms are perfect to sought respite after a long day of sightseeing!

Breakfast is included in the rate. The staff can also organise tours and onward travel arrangements. There is a kitchen and rest room areas where you can prepare meals and relax. On the top floor, you can able to sit out on the rooftop terrace and look out to the city's skyline.

This is a Hostel International Affilated Hostel where as a member you can get discounted accommodation rates.

I love the historic and bohemian feel to the hostel.

• Related to: Budget Travel
  • Written July 12, 2010
Tip Photo

Hostel Inn (Inside my double room - February 2010)

• ruperttebb profile photo ruperttebb
  • Reviews: 2

2600 Avenida Santa Fe: Nancy Landi Apartments

An Argentinian friend of mine told me that I must book an apartment with air con and a pool if I was silly enough to visit Buenos Aires in January (the middle of summer). As she's a wise old bird I took her advice and set about the search for a suitable apartment.

Initially I found a great looking place in San Telmo, but by the time I'd reached for my wallet to liberate my credit card the place had been booked.... Finally I stumbled on Nancy Landi apartments. There were a couple that seemed to fit the bill so I fired off an email and got the low down.

From what I can gather they're are a quite small company, Nancy herself was the point of contact and made recommendations over where I should stay and what apartment would suit me best. And I have to say I'm delighted. The apartment has been decorated to appeal to northern hemisphere types like me and importantly had WIFI and aircon.

She also organised a few extra things for me:
* A personal trainer - called Ramiro, who helped me lose about 6 kilos and train for a half marathon. He's fantastic - check out his blog: http://touchroutine.wordpress.com/
* Recommendations for a language school - The Academia Buenos Aires - which was quite simply the best language school I've ever been to! http://www.academiabuenosaires.com/
* A car from the airport - this was the only thing I could criticize really - the van was a bit shabby and I wondered quite what I'd let myself in for!! Maybe not the best intro to a foreign city being bundled in the back of a smelly van. Although it's quite South American!!

Just before I left I sent an email with a list of small things that needed looking at. Really silly small things - like the lid to the pedal bin didn't open with the pedal anymore.... She replied immediately, concerned that I hadn't mentioned them before. But they were SO small they hadn't really bothered me.... however, underlines the attentive service you get.

I'm not entirely sure how this apartment compares in price to other places. But my friends at the language school all seemed to be paying comparable prices and living in accommodation I wouldn't have touched with a barge pole. I paid about $1000US for a 5 week stay.

A pool on the roof! Seriously - this is amazing! I went up there every night to swim as it hit dusk. I even snuck up some friends who I met on the Spanish course I was doing - although there are dire warnings that you shouldn't! Buenos Aires, at street level, can be a bit claustrophobic, so I was delighted with the opportunity to unwind every evening as the sun went down with a glass of malbec and a bit of chat with the other residents!

• Written February 6, 2010

• ruperttebb profile photo ruperttebb
  • Reviews: 2

2600 Avenida Santa Fe: Nancy Landi Apartments

She also organised a few extra things for me:

• Written February 5, 2010

• mcaffa profile photo mcaffa
  • Reviews: 24

Boutique Hotel: Nuss Hotel - Palemro Soho

Spent a weekend here with my husband. Loved it - great service, friendly staff and perfect location.

A renovated convent that now functions as an upscale boutique hotel and spa.

• Related to: Spa and Resort, Luxury Travel, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written October 6, 2009
Tip Photo

• sfphototraveller profile photo sfphototraveller
  • Reviews: 195

apartmentsinba.com: RECOLETA LOFT APARTMENT IN RECOLETA

A private loft apartment in Recoleta on Junin Street at Vicente Lopez.
Across the street from the Recoleta village mall where there are a strip of places to eat where i have and am going to eat at.

1 bed 2 bath room, shower & bath tub.full size fridge with maid service. with heater and AC. Loft kitchen living room area has view of a park which is on the corner of Vicente Lopez and Junin

Its $ 75 a night. Price does change depending on use and season.

Its within walking distances of many neighbor hood type places to eat=NON touristy type of place. But also many tourist type places which is fine to me.
You have many choices.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Arts and Culture
  • Written October 5, 2009

• NicoThumbs profile photo NicoThumbs

Baires Apartments: Buenos Aires Rentals

Hello! A few months ago my girlfriend went to Buenos Aires and rented an apartment in Palermo, near Cordoba Avenue. She was very satisfied with the attention and service of Baires Apartments, a company that specializes in Buenos Aires Apartments rentals. Take a look! Cheers,

Peter.