Buenos Aires Hotels

Our Members Say

• mcaffa profile photo mcaffa
  • Reviews: 24

Vitrum Hotel: Amazing New Boutique Hotel & Spa

I heard about this new hotel from a friend of mine who had recently stayed here during a business trip. My husband and I were looking for a weekend escape and decided to give this place a try. Am I ever glad we did. Our room was beautiful and included tons of little unexpected extras. My favorite part was the spa - the message and jacuzzi were just what I needed.

I definitely recommend this place for couples, singles, people on business trips (free WiFi), art enthusiasts, and simply anyone in search of some pampering.

The Vitrum Hotel pays very close attention to detail and it very design-focused. Loved the art gallery and the gourmet restaurant. In general, everything was top-of-the-line quality.

• Related to: Spa and Resort, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Arts and Culture
  • Written February 6, 2009
Tip Photo

• shavy profile photo shavy
  • Reviews: 906

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Lisboa: Inexpensive room

For the price and it's location is an excellent place to stay, is not very fancy hotel which has rated 2 star, but if you wanna be close to everything well, this hotel is a good choice
We only staying one night and move to a better hotel

We showed up here without reservation, and we are lucky to have a room. A modern portable heater in the room helped in the cold winter, there is a coffee maker in the room
Breakfast serve in the morning which is included in the price.

For the price that we have paid, less than $20 we can't complain. InBuenos Aires there are many choices of accommodation, but if you have luggage and don't know where to go, the first hotel we bump into is the one we took
During this trip we haven't booked any accommodation

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Written December 29, 2008

Frontside of the Hotel

• Guard$man profile photo Guard$man

Buenos Aires Stay and bastay: Buenos Aires Best Agencies when things go wrong

I recently used buenosairesstay.com. I had a problem with power cuts sometimes two a day on my block in Palermo, not the agencies fault or the property owner, just bad luck. Just wanted to add as I had seen this post and no reply that www.buenosairesstay.com is highly professioanl and when I deceided enough was enough they negotiated my exit (tough)with the owner and found me a new apartment the same day. I lost two days rent, but got my deposit back in full. Talk to gweb@bastay.com or dan@bastay.com they are really helpful. Also, read the terms and conditions, so important, and be sure that the comapny you use has a proper complaints process, it really helps when things go wrong.

1. Very good terms and conditions of business
2. Complaints procedure fo when thing go wrong
3. Speak English - they are English - I think!

• Related to: Budget Travel
  • Written December 20, 2008

• RobertoGomez profile photo RobertoGomez

Apartments In Buenos Aires: Luxurious Best Apartment in San Telmo

I had an amazing time in Buenos Aires the apartmen is located in San Telmo there on sundays its the flea market and the andtique market also ther are tango dancers perfoirming on the streets and musicians, the apartmen was realy nice three floors i went with 2 friends and the company rented it from was realy nice to us the had some services like city tours and travels to the rest of the country

Triplex has a terrace on the 3rd floor wich you can use for parties or just enjoy its amazing view

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Business Travel, Work Abroad, Study Abroad
  • Written October 23, 2008

• lalikes profile photo lalikes
  • Reviews: 169

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Palermo: Apartment in the best neighborhood

This apartment was amazing and for $400 U.S. a week... BINGO!! It was 2 bedroom/ 2 bath/ 3 floors with it's own terrace on the roof and a balcony. Pool out back, too. It was clean and close to everything. There was a little mix up (which as a avid traveler, I should have known better) about the arrival time. I said I would be there at 5 (not 17.00) so the poor guy showed up at 4:30 a.m. to wait for us and when we didn't arrive until 5 p.m., he was a bit peeved and we had to wait 3 hours because he was busy to open up the place for us. It was my fault. If you don't like the place in the photos they have many other choices.

It was all unique. Apartment in the thick of things. One bizarre thing was one day we came back and there was a photo shoot going on.... with real models. It was cool but weird. We had to step over camera's and that big silver shield thingy to get into our place one day.

• Written October 8, 2008

Living Room with balcony

• lisadeba profile photo lisadeba

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Buenos Aires Stay , http://www.buenosairesstay.com: Temporary rent in BA , Buenos Aires Stay

Hi There! I had a flawless experience with Buenos Aires Stay... this is their link. http://www.buenosairesstay.com/

I stayed in Recoleta but they have properties everywhere...all safe places and 24hr help from their consierge.

goodluck!

Outstanding customer service.

• Related to: Singles, Gay and Lesbian, Luxury Travel
  • Written August 5, 2008

• Porteno profile photo Porteno
  • Reviews: 40

Vacation Rentals Argentina: Great Agent for apartment rentals

Great agent, very experienced and speaks English. Has many apartments under management all over the city and if he doesn't have one that fits your needs he will find you one that will.

Honest and follows up with great service to make sure you get your money's worth.

• Related to: Family Travel, Gay and Lesbian, Singles
  • Written June 30, 2008

example of apartments offered

• quickroute profile photo quickroute
  • Reviews: 11

Pink Hotel: Buenos Aires Love Hotel

They have these hotels here called 'Love Hotels' for the couples without their own place, that want a bit of privacy and maybe some 'nookie' tonight. They charge by the hour and are mostly found in quiet streets in suburban neighbourhoods. Just look for the tell-tale trees outside the main exit, which is supposed to give some privacy to those exiting stage left in case mummy or daddy or real spouse is driving by at the wrong time.

More tips and info available here

Paddy in Buenos Aires

Pay by the hour

• Related to: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written June 14, 2008

Love Hotel

• mircaskirca profile photo mircaskirca
  • Reviews: 1091

Apartments for Rent - ByT Argentina

I found ByT Argentina on the internet while browsing for a place to stay during my visit of Buenos Aires. It's an agency that offers furnished apartments for rent in Buenos Aires - well worth if you are staying in the city for more than seven days. As with most capitals, hotels are expensive here and you get greater freedom having your own place, as well as it being more cost affective.

In 1998 ByT Argentina was the first company established that would rent fully furnished apartments in Buenos Aires. Today it is the largest company, offering over 1500 apartments in the most elegant neighbourhoods, as Recoleta, Palermo, Puerto Madero, San Telmo and others. All of the apartments have been visited in person by a member of ByT who has decided on the incorporation of each property and taken photos, which are posted on their site. The majority of the apartments are rented for a minimum stay of one week. When specially indicated, some of them have minimum rental periods of one or more months.

You can call them Mon-Fri from 9am-7pm.

When I saw the pictures of this little apartment I immediatelly fell in love with it. An additional benefit was its location on a quiet street of Recoleta and this is just where I wanted to stay.

This arty apartment consists of a small but nicely furnished room and a very chic bathroom cowered with little mosaic-style tiles (made by the owner herself). Kitchen is separately and I was using it together with the owner of the apartment. Breakfast was included in the price and I could take just about everything that I found. I usually had my breakfast on the huge terrace with the magnificent view of the surrounding French-style apartment buildings. The owner was nice and always helpful with the info. I very much enjoyed my stay. If I visit Buenos Aires again, I'd love to stay here one more time :)

• Related to: Architecture
  • Written June 8, 2008

colourful room

• Petersnaatje profile photo Petersnaatje

Apart Garten Village: Buenos Aires best and comfortable stay

A great and central place. Subway in 2 minutes walk and 10 minutes walk to the centre. Great huge rooms and sunterrace. Lovely and helpful staff

As I said, very central and great bathroom, kitchen with microwave, great big beds and all equipment

• Related to: Backpacking, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Budget Travel
  • Written May 8, 2008

• Wilian profile photo Wilian

Byt Argentina: Apartment Rental - Byt Argentina

I my opinion the best way to live like a Porteño is to rent an apartment in the city.
We've rented an apartment in downtown, near subway stations, lots of monuments, good stores, restaurants. We could make our own time, we had plenty of space for a couple: living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. It is better than a square shaped hotel room.
For stays of 7 days or longer, try the furnished apartments.

We choose an apartment in a small building, in downtown. Low noise, good neighbors, clean, spacious. An the landlord was very kind with us.

• Related to: Family Travel, Budget Travel, Business Travel
  • Written April 18, 2008

• abckidz profile photo abckidz
  • Reviews: 14

Apartments city-wide: Hotel Craigslist

I think an equally feasible option would be to check out the Buenos Aires section of craigslist.com (click on Argentina and you are automatically redirected to Buenos Aires)

Under the housing section, go to sublets & temporary and do a search; you may want to check the "has image" to ensure that you can get an idea of what the apartment will be like.

The apartments available will obviously be different from now until June, however you can get a great idea of styles, prices, and features of various apartments all over the city, especially in Recoleta. You can rent a very nice apartment in that neighborhood, arguably the nicest in the city, for under 400 and even under 300 dollars U.S. per week - if you were to stay in a hotel which the same quality as an apartment at this price you could easily end up paying over $500-$600.

I found my apartment this way before moving to B.A. for the year and it turned out to be a great and incredibly easy experience.

I was able to find an apartment overlooking Plaza Italia, arguably one of the best views in the city.

• Related to: Work Abroad, Luxury Travel, Family Travel
  • Written April 15, 2008

View from my apartment overlooking Plaza Italia

• nlandi profile photo nlandi

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

FURNISHED APARTMENTS AT SAFE AREAS.: apartments for rent & sale .

im porteñia, Im leaving in USA NOW.,
I want introduce my company because im member of Virtual Tourist and I always ask here for any of my travels. I M TRAVEL FAN and I know what is important when you are out of home....I suggest for any travellers TO LOOK information about any thing to do at BA , at the web of the city : www.bue.gov.ar, it is excellent for sure.
And if you need my help ...for sure : I m here.
I believe in recommendations and no advertizings...i belive in good persons and help each other..
I m not making marketing from here.
Also..., i m planning to go to Bahamas soon , i used to pick sand of different colours in the word.Who have any idea abot the pink sand there?, where may I stay per few money?
thank you!!!!
ABOUT TO BUY , you need references from the builder company...
Nancy Landi,

We have different , but all excellent apartments, i SUGGEST WITH POOL during summer time because BA IS HOT!

• Related to: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written March 15, 2008

• RafaelTheSecond profile photo RafaelTheSecond
  • Reviews: 966

LA CASA DE SUSANA: LOVELY BREAKFAST WITH TYPICAL MEALS

When you are in a middle class neighborhood like Belgrano, full of facilities at your disposal...you will always have a incredible breakfast at home...like the so famous empanadas!!! :)

At Susy´s house we have it everyday!!!

THE BEST OF ARGENTINEAN FOOD CUSTONS WAITING FOR YOU THERE...EVERYDAY!!!!

JAN 25TH 2008

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Written January 27, 2008

EMPANADAS...ME MUERO!!!!

• RafaelTheSecond profile photo RafaelTheSecond
  • Reviews: 966

HOGAR DE NUESTRA MAGICA SUSANA!!!: FAMILY HOUSE

If you wish to experience real life in a typical middle class argentinean house...well get someone you know who can recommend you a local home for you to stay. I found Susana, she is the sister of a great friend of mine, Alejandra..now I just got two incredible friends and a very confortable apartment to stay in Belgrano Area.

So you can really have the feeling that you have a family when you come to Buenos Aires...

Susy is a real mother, she takes care of you since the time you get up until you get home after a whole day exploring the city!!!

She is very efficient in everything she does!

COME TO BUENOS AIRES, MEET A LOCAL FAMILY AND STAY IN THE CITY LIKE A KING!

Belgrano is one of the most pleasant neighborhoods of Buenos Aires...Close to the apartment, the streets are really family oriented, full of trees, lots of groceries and local store, thousand of cyber cafes...very close to the train station Coghlan which leads you to the city centre in less than 15 minutes!

Short walking distances to the subway and very well located to the best parts of Buenos Aires like the whole area of Belgrano, Palermo and the other provinces close to the capital!!!

VERY FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT!!!

All this for a lovely price of 200 dollars..it is way less than staying in a hotel.

She provides just one room but you can make use of the whole house!!! So you must be in touch with her with a lot of advance, but if you do not get a place, she quickly provides another home for you to stay...BUT YOU SIMPLY MUST DO ALL YOUR BEST TO STAY WITH SUSANA...SHE IS THE BEST!!!

To stay in a family house you can make various arrangement, we all do 200 dollars per week, but if you stay more time she will gladly low the price!!! :) SHE IS A REAL MOTHER!!!

• Opinion of Price: least expensive