Suipacha, 309, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District, 6612, Argentina
Booking.com Travelocity Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

More about Buenos Aires

The former theatre's stage fly(s), Buenos AiresThe former theatre's stage fly(s), Buenos Aires

eternal flameeternal flame

Look at that ChandelierLook at that Chandelier

Lomito CompletoLomito Completo

GG Viajes - has anyone used the?

by cl3150

GG Viajes has offered to pick us up from the Buenos Aires airport to go into the city. Has anyone used their services? Are they reliable? Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks.

by cgf

from airport to downtown you find plenty of remis (car with driver) just when you'll at arrival terminal.

Re: GG Viajes - has anyone used them?

by cl3150

Thanks, but I was really interested specifically in GG Viajes. I would like to finalize the arrangements before we leave on Jan. 4, and don't want to wander around the terminal looking to play "let's make a deal."

by cgf

ok, just checked on line, GG Viajes is in Belgrano, a northern barrio (neighborhood) of BsAs, but I never heard of them, but this does not mean anything, there are a lot of travel agents there, all can do a good service.

I did not mentioned any deal, beside it could cost less, I wondered if you have ever been to Ezeiza before. So, in order to do not loose time waiting/looking for a car, just get one ready to go.

by cl3150

Thanks. I think I'll book with them. They seem to be about the same price as a taxi...$35.00 US.

by Vincent266

Hi, I am only responding because I have had the same offer as you. Can you please tell me of your experience with GG? are they reliable? Thanks a lot! it will be greatly appreciated.

by cl3150

They worked out just fine.

Travel Tips for Buenos Aires

Banks in BA

by Paulski

Thank you very much guys for your help, I'll check those out as soon as I'm there. One only thing that bothers me is that what Sam Porteno said about the DNI number needed to open an account. Well, I'm self employed and my work is done all through the internet, so I'm not going to work there but rather to just live there as a tourist. Can a tourist open a bank account without the DNI and if yes then with which banks?

Also I just stumbled upon an article about safety in BA saying that there is a lot of "Express Kidnappings" in the City and generally people are afraid of going out at night. Is it really a big problem there or will I be able to enjoy my stay there only by myself as well as the nightlife?

THE PATIO

by RafaelTheSecond

I was like shivering to imagine that in this Patio where I was seat, Gardel must have played his guitar and sang one of the tangos I like such as MI NOCHE TRISTE, CHORRA, SOLEDAD!

they were very careful also to keep the cages of some birds that they used to have in the house! The House is located at Jean Jaure 735, take the opportunity and eat a choripan in a very local tavern with a big parrila in that same street, and ask a beer, you will immediately feel part of the enviroment!

Best way to reach the place is getting oof at Carlos Gardel Metro Station!

P.D.A. (Public Display of Affection)

by sabrina_florida

PDA! My God, I can't believe you have a name for this, guys! Anyway... I keep on meeting tourists that make the same comment: "Oh! those two over there should get a room!" and I'm like...what???? Apparently french kisses are not so common in public in other countries, mostly the US and Europe. Some of them have told me, in a shock, about couples lying in a park one on top of the other and my answer was "They are just showing affection and playing, there's no friction involved!"
I got to hang out with an American some time ago and he was so happy whenever we kissed in the street! he kept saying he felt like a porteƱo...! Whatever............
Anyway... I had to make this comment as I find it rather ridiculous, of course because I'm from here.

EXPLORING THE RIVERS

by marcelo15

One of the good activities to do besides, exploring el obelisco and the 9 de julio av. is going to this magnificient point, called TIGRE...it`s a very nice green area where you can find so many recreational parks and going through the rivers is very good experience.
Most of argentinian people take a kayac and raw through the river just for sport and getting some fun.
For the tourist There are so many travel agencies that offer a tour in catamarans. i just took a short trip around the river and it was definitely very nice. i saw so many people around preparin a asado, and relaxing.

Cool Pedway

by Devotchka about Down and Around Santa Fe Street

There are very diverse down and around Santa Fe street In Buenos Aires. Ranges from Punk/Skinhead/Rockabilly stores to Sport Stores like Athletes Foot. There are about 4 Mcdonalds, 2 Burger Kings, and nice little local restaraunts around this area.

Comments