Arce 385, Buenos Aires, 1426, Argentina
Travelocity Otel.com

More about Tailor Made Hotel

What a great find

by TripAdvisor Member iheartBA

The Tailor Made Hotel is an absolute gem. The people there are very helpful and friendly. They always had great restaurant recommendations and booked many activities for us. The rooms are very modern and clean. The neighborhood is filled with amazing dining experiences. I highly recommend anyone going to Buenos Aires to stay only one place...Tailor Made hotel.

An Oasis in Buenos Aires

by TripAdvisor Member afajem

This hotel epitomizes a boutique hotel. We had the pleasure of staying at the hotel for one night and it was by far one of the most enjoyable hotel stays that I've had in a long while. The hotel was founded on the principle that once you're done paying for the room, you needn't be concerned about being nickled-and-dimed for additional services such as bottled water, wine and coffee service.

When we arrived at the hotel at about 10am in the morning, the staff was gracious enough to stow away our luggage for later check in. On our return to check in, they had already placed our bags in our room and the checking process constituted only of providing some minimal amount of information. While filling out the docs, we were offered wine, coffee, snacks (brownies, cookies etc.)..all complimentary.

There are 5 rooms at this hotel, all tastefully appointed. Our room (Room2) is considered to be a standard standard, but might as well have been considered to be a suite. It had a great bed with excellent bedding and a sitting area with a fire place. The bathroom was equally to our liking, with a functioning jacuzzi. The bath products are specially made...might I dare say...tailor-made for the hotel. Additionally, the room had a Mac-mini computer from which you can browse the web, check your email and have access to a library of music (at least 890 songs). Our room also had a balcony that comes in handy for some people watching.

The location of the hotel is in the heart of Las Canitas, but on a rather quiet street which makes it a great retreat. The neighborhood is filled with great dinning opportunities as well as unique boutique stores.

The staff was extremely attentive and were always willing to engage you in conversation...or leave you alone should you need some peace and quiet too. I got a chance to have a conversation with one of the owners of the hotel and suffice it to say that her vision of not needing to use your credit card for additional services during your stay at Tailor Made Hotel was succinctly realized!

Great place, great service

by TripAdvisor Member TClark30

I completely agree with the positive statements made about the Tailor Made.

My girlfriend and I stayed there for four days in September 2008 and we both agreed that this is really one of the best hotel experiences either of us has ever had. Service is truly outstanding and personalized. Rooms are well-kept and nicely designed. The staff was extremely helpful with a variety of reservations and other tips.

The neighborhood is also really nice. There are at least a dozen very good restaurants or bars within 3-4 blocks of the hotel. Yet the hotel itself is quiet. For two people with very limited Spanish, who had never experienced the hustle and bustle of BA, it was very nice to get acclimated to the city in this manageable (and safe) environment before venturing elsewhere.

Great hotel, great service, great neighborhood. What more can you ask for? Oh yeah, great prices. They have that too.

Amazing Hote with the Dopest Staff !l

by TripAdvisor Member sambalicious

I stayed at TMH for 7 days and found the stay a great highlight to my trip in Buenos Aires. The following is my assessment of each area of my stay.

Accommodations:
I loved the room with it's airy balcony. The rooms were spectacular.. it was clean and very modern. The best part was having a mac mini in the room to keep to keep in touch with my emails. The free international call was a treat as well.

Staff:
The staff wad dopest and friendliest cool cats in Buenos Aires ! Props to the staff ! All the staff knew the latest and hippest place to go to in Buenos Aires and definitely was treat to have such knowledge available to us. The staff had the cool looks but lack the attitude. Everyone was extremely approachable ... one of the nights me and my gf chilled with the staff /owner at the lobby and had wine/food and chatted late into the night... what a pleasure that was !

Overall Comment:
Best looking hotel in Buenos Aires
The dopest Staff in Buenos Aires
I definitly would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a cool place to stay in BA

cheers
ritch.

Minimalist Perfection with Great Service

by TripAdvisor Member stackhouse

We spent the last two days of our Argentine honeymoon at TailorMade. It was a fantastic experience with a very simple feel. There was a constant presence of service but without being overbearing (very difficult in my opinion). But whenever we needed something it was available. Mixed with the amazing room and the stay became the point we really felt we were on honeymoon.

Love Tailor Made and the Las Canitas Area

by TripAdvisor Member Spot99

Really enjoyed the Taylor Made. The Las Canitas area is one of the nicest areas of the city and preffered it over Palermo. The coffee machine in the lobby is always a nice treat to start the day and after dinner. The bikes, while not fit for a 25 mile ride, are very nice to have available and great to go to the nearby parks. The nicest thing of all is the staff. Very friendly and interesting and inviting. The room, and hotel, is very minimalistic/contemporary is fantastic way. Very comfortable. Would definitely stay here again.

Cheers.

PS Prepare to eat the best steak you have ever had. Also the Italian food is very good also. And did I mention the Malbec. Perfect night...Steak with some pasta and a bottle of Malbec and a coffee at Tailor made (Under $30).

PS2 Also, my wife left two belts at the property and the hotel was kind enough to send them to us in the US.

Totally Fab Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member stilettogoddess

Tailor Made was exactly what the doctor ordered! Great staff, fantastic rooms in a wonderful city! I can't wait to go back. Everyone who worked there was very helpful and always gave great recommendations for places to eat, sight see and shop. Thank you Tailor Made for making my trip to BA extra special!!

Tailor Made is a must for modern design lovers

by TripAdvisor Member dictionary1

Our experience at the Tailor Made was exceptional. The hotel itself is nice- very modern and clean- and while that helps to make my review excellent- it was the people that made it really special.

One of the owners, (Maritsa? My spanish is iffy...) was one of the nicest people you will meet. She went out of her way to help us with travel arrangements, restaurant recomendations, etc. She even wrote up a 5 page list of places to visit in Uruguay and attached a map.

Also- they have wine, food and laundry for guests free of charge- which just seems homey even if it's included in the price.

The cons? It's two doors from a pub so it can be a bit noisy on Fridays and Saturdays. Not super loud with the windows and doors shut- but noticable. Didn't keep me up or anything.

Overall- loved it.

A perfect hotel!

by TripAdvisor Member vhutton

This hotel is simply lovely, charming, modern and fabulous. However what really makes it is the staff. Everyone who works there is super nice, super informative and extra knowledgable. Breakfast in the lobby is a mini buffet of treats and amazing coffee, and wine is available in the evenings. The rooms are clean, sleak and unique with private decks and spacious bathrooms. The beds are super comfortable and internet is free!

You also cannot beat the location. After exploring BA, we found the neighborhood one of the best and within walking distance of fabulous shops, restaurants and bars. All this and some of the best hotel prices you can find. This is clearly THE place to stay.

My New Favorite Place

by TripAdvisor Member ahbklyn

I recently stayed at Tailor Made with two friends. We had a room with one large queen bed and room with two doubles (all really comfortable), both facing the courtyard. The hotel was amazing. It was small but the rooms had everything you needed and the staff was so helpful. Manuel and the others there were more than happy to help before and during our stay, arranging reservations at all the good restaurants, providing suggestions for where to go in BA, booking our ferry to Uruguay, and even recommending things to do while we were in Uruguay.

The coffee and breakfast provided every morning was great (the brownies were the best). Wine was also offered in the afternoon- all for free! I also loved the free calls to the states and the free internet. It was so nice to not wonder how much every little thing would cost you. I also preferred the neighborhood around the hotel to that in neighboring Palermo. There were plenty of nice restaurants within a block, some shops but it was still quiet. Altogether it was a great experience and I truly hope to visit again.

Vicente López - centre with outdoor cafésVicente López - centre with outdoor cafés

Liz & RobLiz & Rob

Exterior SignExterior Sign

Casa RosadaCasa Rosada

Hoteles Boutique en Argentina???

by ramiroarg

Busco un buen listado de hoteles pequeños pero de lujo para presentar a mis jefes y programar una visita a Buenos Aires y a la Patagonia.

¿Me recomiendan alguno en especial? ¿Costos por noche? ¿Mejor epoca para del año para ir? En Patagonia me recomiendan San Carlos de Bariloche. ¿alguna otra opcion que valga la pena?

Gracias!

by nomad7890

Cauquenes Resort in Ushuaiia.

by nomad7890

Ushuaia.

by Porteno

En Buenos Aires, Hotel BO BO http://www.bobohotel.com/, Home Hotel http://www.homebuenosaires.com/, Malabia House Hotel http://www.malabiahouse.com.ar/, Hotel Raco http://www.racodebuenosaires.com.ar/
y Tailor Made Hotel http://www.tailormadehotels.com/ Costos por noche: U$S90-U$S200

Otras opciones, EL Calafate y Parque Nacional Los Glaciares, y Trelew/Rawson.

Suerte