Tulip Inn Principado Hotel

Paraguay 481, (Formerly Tupip Inn), Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District, 1057, Argentina
Hotel Principado
Hotels.com Booking.com Expedia.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 54% less than similarly rated 4 star hotels

More about Buenos Aires

La CityLa City

Many shops selling Argentinian goodsMany shops selling Argentinian goods

Antaño Bar - Vuelta de Obligado y AguilarAntaño Bar - Vuelta de Obligado y Aguilar

planetariumplanetarium

I am off to Buenos Aires

by ozheidi

To you all that i have asked so many questions in the past 4 months about Buenos Aires i would like to say a huge thankyou for your replies.I never took them lightly.My 70 yr old mum and i will be heading off there next week and thanks to you all (and you know who you are!!)I have organized my trip all from your replies...We feel so confident in travelling to a place we have never been, because of you all..I just wanted to say thankyou!!I hope we meet people just like you all.I will defently recommend this forum...you have all been so kind and open!!!can not believe i have 10 days to go,to see your amazing country!!!

Re: I am off to Buenos Aires

by vtveen

I'm sure you will enjou your trip !!!

Jaap

Re: I am off to Buenos Aires

by TravelGoneWild

Have a great trip. We spent 13 days just in B A and loved it. We are coming back this year to see some other cities in the country. Just remember as with any big City, leave your gold jewelry at Home, with your Sears card and any other cards you don't need while traveling. You can safely walk the streets but don't be a target. I walked around everywhere by myself and never felt threatened. The subways and buses are great too.

Travel Tips for Buenos Aires

Importand to Argentina

by pepples46

Importand to Argentina and the argentine People is Tango. The whole Being, Expression and Feelings emerge from the Dance and the Music. For many of us Astor Piazzola and Carlos Gardel are well known. Tango is a Lifestyle as well as a Retreat from the daily Stress. Every Night, at the many Plazas one can enjoy and join in and try a Tango. Many things I remember..mostly the Passion and Friendlyness of the People I meet. Calla Corrientes the most importand Plaza in Buenos Aires..People meet people, watch the Tango..dance the Tango

Taxi Etiquette

by jakelorenzo

Buenos Aires has more than 38,000 taxis, more than any other city in the world. Radio taxis have meters and you will rarely spend more than $4 US on a ride in the city. If four of you are riding, be careful when getting into the front seat. The meter often juts into your forehead. When leaving a taxi, it is impolite to slam the doors. Tips are not expected, but they are appreciated. Taxi drivers HATE to make change. They'll break down a 20 peso note, but start to shake if you hand them a 50. Give them a 100 peso bill and expect a full, screaming rant. It's best to have plenty of small bills in hand if you are using taxis.

TWO GREAT FRIENDS AND QUILMES

by RafaelTheSecond

Cannot be more Argentina, and this should be the spirit of the MERCOSUR right now, we were celebrating my birthday at Galbis, one very nice armenian restaurant in the suburbs of Buenos Aires, a lovely neighborhood called Nuñez, very close to the Stadium. My great friend Mariano and me, together with my delicious local beer, QUILMES!

September 28th, 2005

Recoleta Cultural Center

by iam1wthee

Next to the Design Center there is a place which is like a student art gallery. It is not your everday art work. They use some unusual materials for their designs. They also have various events and programs going on as well.

b1bob's Buenos Aires shopping tip nº3

by b1bob about Galeria Pacifico

Galeria Pacifico is one of those compact but ample downtown malls like Lyon Part-Dieu and Ballston Common. There are all manner of stores and a food court with wide variety. Almost everything you could imagine is available. I went there, mainly, to enjoy the food court. As a rule, one would think the word Galeria is Italian for open that wallet wide. (Go to the Galleria at Tyson's Corner and tell me I'm wrong.) However, everything seemed to be of reasonable price. Of course, at that time (December, 2001) the Argentine peso was tied to the dollar.

Comments