- Excellent, excellent location for a relatively cheap hostel (by Buenos Aires standards). It is merely two blocks from Calle Lavalle, a busy pedestrian mall with EVERYTHING available and three blocks from Calle Florida, the other busy pedestrian mall with A LOT MORE OF EVERYTHING available.
- Living room has a large flat-screen TV set and a huge selection of English movies for your selection.
- Beds are very comfortable and toilets clean. The fan is very powerful.
- Super friendly staff
- Lockers are available
- Breakfast is a pathetic little ‘alfajor’ – a yo-yo-sized sweet biscuit thingie with dulce de leche in between and dunked in white chocolate.
- Kitchen is too tiny to be put to good use.
Dorms : 21.50 Arg Peso if you stay more than 3 nights. (2003)
Directions: On Viamonte, between Esmeralda and Suipacha. Two blocks parallel to Lavalle.
Av. Alvear 1891, Buenos Aires
Posadas 1086/88, Buenos Aires
Godoy Cruz 1733, Buenos Aires
Gorriti 4770, Palermo Soho, Buenos Aires
Latest Buenos Aires hotel reviews
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
Address: Viamonte 887, Buenos Aires, Argentina