Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score No Data
Good For Business
- Excellent, excellent location for a relatively cheap hostel (by Buenos Aires standards). It is merely two blocks from Calle Lavalle, a busy pedestrian mall with EVERYTHING available and three blocks from Calle Florida, the other busy pedestrian mall with A LOT MORE OF EVERYTHING available.
- Living room has a large flat-screen TV set and a huge selection of English movies for your selection.
- Beds are very comfortable and toilets clean. The fan is very powerful.
- Super friendly staff
- Lockers are available
- Breakfast is a pathetic little ‘alfajor’ – a yo-yo-sized sweet biscuit thingie with dulce de leche in between and dunked in white chocolate.
- Kitchen is too tiny to be put to good use.
Dorms : 21.50 Arg Peso if you stay more than 3 nights. (2003)
Directions: On Viamonte, between Esmeralda and Suipacha. Two blocks parallel to Lavalle.
Popular Hotels in Buenos Aires
Av. Alvear 1891, Buenos Aires
Posadas 1086/88, Buenos Aires
Godoy Cruz 1733, Buenos Aires
Gorriti 4770, Palermo Soho, Buenos Aires
Explore the World
- Port Adriano Marina Golf And Spa
- Embassy Suites Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Nantucket Motel
- Holiday Inn Express GRANBURY, TX
- The Langham, Sydney
- Tree Houses Hotel In Costa Rica
- Quality Inn & Suites Airport
- Hotel Marbella
- Family Inns of America Alcoa
- The Apple Tree Inn
- Park Inn by Radisson Lully
- Hotel Padoue
- Empire Hotel