Grand Astoria Hotel

Worse than it looks - El RuedoWorse than it looks - El Ruedo

Travel Tips for Córdoba

La ciudad bellisima

by Don_Bodie

My favorite thing to do in Córdoba is to go to any of the hundreds of bars or restaurants that line the Río Cañada downtown. The atmosphere and attitude that greets you makes you feel at home and welcome to make a friend at any time.

Fondest of all is the memory of my first kiss with my girlfriend, in a artistic little place with great music called La Toma Bar. Sadly, it has closed its doors for good since.

Other great memories were making friends with people that ran a restaurant downtown called La nieta e' la Pancha. Such a great place to enjoy a meal and friends.

Walking around Plaza San Martin onto 25 de Mayo and 9 de Julio in the evenings before going to see my girlfriend perform at Teatro Real.

The people of Córdoba are the coolest I've ever met on this earth, and their city reflects their lives. My best memories of Córdoba are of the wonderful woman I love. She made Córdoba come alive for me, so I have a mosaic of memories that warm my soul to picture.

Needless to say I miss her more than anything.

Beyond that, I miss the attitude of the people and the vibrance of the culture. Being a U.S. citizen, I see such a different philosophy of life in Córdoba. It's so much easier to communicate with others and competition isn't the driving force in every relationship.

CORDOBA - Argentina

by aero198

"2nd Largest city in Argentina"

In november, nice weather, from 25°C to 30°C, one night we caught a storm a saturday night ( no hanging out :(( ).

The city is located in the center of Argentina, and everybody there told us to visit the nearby town of Villa Carlos Paz but we couldn't as our visit was too short.

Comments