Funny and youth atmosphere... not the ideal place if you are looking relaxing... but is the ideal one for meeting people and have fun!
Unique Quality: Near the city center, Roof top and a pub inside the hostel!
Directions: 1 km from the bus station
3 blocks from the city center
- Fantastic location, merely four or five blocks away from the Salta city centre and the bus terminal. Convenient to head off in either directions.
- Not so noisy as staying in the city centre
- Excellent ambience
- Great kitchen facilities
- TV is in the kitchen / dining area... you can watch TV while you eat
- There is a music room with CDs for you to pick
- Guide-books available for you to borrow
- Ping-pong table
- Roof-top with BBQ pits for asados, but of course
- Super-friendly and fun staff
- Rooms and beds are very, very clean and comfortable
- Lockers are available
- There is a ice-cream parlour or heladeria right on the same block
- A NORTE supermarket branch is just a block and a half away.
- None at all! My favourite hostel in Argentina.
A recommendation : Take a room at the basement as those near the kitchen / dining room will be noisy.
Dorms : 9 Arg Pesos (2003)
Stayed in a double room with shared bath.
Whole hostel was very clean and well run.
Unique Quality: Has a great roof top terrace with a bar. Occasionaly they have BBQs (More meat than anyone could ever eat!).
Also has laundry facilities, Internet, cooking facilities, very friendly staff and loads more!
We emailed them before we arrived and they were there to meet us at the bus station.
Free transfer to hostel.
Directions: Near the park and not far from the bus station.
Terra Oculta is a nice hostel with a youthful vibe. It is run by an Israeli and Argentine who are very warm and attentive hosts.
They have a nice kitchen and a restaurant/bar on top of the building overlooking the city. They have several dorm rooms. Try not to get the one next to the kitchen because it can get quite noisy. The other dorms on the lower floors are really quite and comfortable.
The ping pong table is quite nice too.
Unique Quality: Kitchen
Ping Pong table
good views from bar
Directions: The hostel is between Av San Martin and Mendoza. It is about 8 blocks from the bus station. You can walk along the pleasant Parque San Martin along Av San Martin and turn left on to Cordoba. It has a nice sign out front.
T.O.Y.H. has two buildings. We choosed the one on the avenida San Martin.
T.O.Y.H. a deux immeubles. Nous, on a choisi celui sur l'avenida San Martin
Unique Quality: Cheap, clean, great garden and free spaces...
For more information about this hostel, http://www.virtualtourist.com/m/1cc9e/86d/3/
and look at the tip of Swesn about Salta
Pas cher, propre, super jardin et espaces libres.
Pour en savoir plus sur cet hotel, http://www.virtualtourist.com/m/1cc9e/86d/3/
Et lisez le tip de Swesn sur Salta.
Really friendly owners, with equipped kitchen, a bar and BBQ area, table tennis (ping pong), internet access. If you visit Salta stay here! Sometimes they even throw traditional Argentinian BBQ's - not for the vegetarians!
Directions: Not far from tourist office
Balcarc 252, Salta, Province of Salta
Bartolome Mitre 669, Salta, Province of Salta
Av. Belgrano 770, Salta
Vicente Lopez 146, Salta
Latest Salta hotel reviews