Value Score No Data
Good For Families
The Best view of the City!
I stayed in this hostel twice (in January 2010 and February 2011) and I highly recommend this hostel (it is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in on my travels). I stayed in both the dorm accommodation and in private rooms. All the rooms are spacious and have ensuite bathrooms.
I love the cosy atmosphere and space of the hostel. The hostel has a big common area, free interent and WIFI along with a bar that does reasonable priced meals. There is also a guest kitchen and a nice breakfast is included in the rate every morning.
Unique Quality: Outside the hostel, there is great views of Lago Argentina, Argentina's largest lake, down below and it's only a short walk to the town centre.
Directions: Walking distance from the town centre.
Popular Hotels in El Calafate
Gobernador Moyano 1243, El Calafate
De los Fresnos 3362, El Calafate
Gob. Moyano y Bustillo, El Calafate
Av. Del Libertador 1888, El Calafate
Explore the World
- Grand Hotel du Park et Regina
- Grand Crowne Resort at Pigeon Forge
- Larchmont Hotel
- Budget Suites Of America Irving
- At Wind Chimes Inn
- Discovery Lodge Queenstown
- Formule 1 Johannesburg Park Station
- Hotel Capri
- Surfcomber Miami South Beach, a Kimpton Hotel
- Kachina & Thunderbird Lodges Grand Canyon
- Pearl South Padre
- Days Inn Jekyll Island Oceanfront
- Kaya Artemis
- Hotel Ibis Mangga Dua