Perito Moreno Hotels

Our Members Say

• spidermiss profile photo spidermiss
  • Reviews: 1361

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Belgrano: Respite from the long journey up the Ruta 40!

This was our overnight stop on the two day trip up the Ruta 40. It was a hotel that certainly offered a no thrills service and the hotel could do with a bit of a facelift especially inside! I felt I was going back to the 1970s with its fading colours and furnishings! However, it was a welcoming respite from the long hours sat on the bus!

I had my own single (twin) room with an ensuite bathroom I paid 170 ARP (February 2011) for the room). The bed was so comfy in that I had a good night's sleep, which is rare whenever I just stop somewhere for overnight. The rate I paid did not include breakfast but this could be purchased at 15 ARP (February 2011) in the hotel's restaurant.

Please note that smoking is permitted inside the bar and the restaurant and being a non-smoker I struggled with this.

The hotel is more functional than luxurious but very convenient as an overnight stop over on the Ruta 40 and that you are dropped off and picked up at this hotel when arriving and departing.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Written February 26, 2011
Tip Photo

Hotel Belgrano, Perito Moreno, Santa Cruz

• barryg23 profile photo barryg23
  • Reviews: 2896

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hostel Koshen

Most of our tour group stayed in Hotel Belgrano, one of the largest hotels in Perito Moreno. We had asked for a private double room, however, and were in a a different place, Hotel Koshen, at the entrance to the town, about 9 blocks north of Belgrano. The price of the hotel was included in the tour cost (though we paid a supplement for a private room) so I've no idea what it costs normally. We had a small room with a TV and bathroom. It wasn't the nicest place we've ever stayed in but it was quiet, fairly spacious and, after 12 hours in a bus, a welcome change from the bus!

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Written January 18, 2009

• venteeocho profile photo venteeocho
  • Reviews: 542

estancia alice , is a big...

estancia alice , is a big ranch, where you can horseriding, live in the midle of the nature they also have a very good restaurant, don't forget :meat is the best!

• Opinion of Price: