Cochabamba Hotels

Our Members Say

• JoseJordan profile photo JoseJordan

Hotel Aranjuez: Hotel Aranjuez Cochabamba

Beautiful exclusive Mediterranean style. One of the nicest hotel in Bolivia, excellent food in the restaurant and very friendly service. Very highly recommendable.

Elegant areas and rooms

• Written August 16, 2008

Terraza

• MaryBeth99 profile photo MaryBeth99

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Sustainable Bolivia: Volunteer With Sustainable Bolivia!

Volunteering with Sustainable Bolivia was the highlight of my trip! I got to Cochabamba and called the director of the program, Erik Taylor and he immediately offered me accommodation, which took a huge burden off my shoulders. We chatted a bit about my past experiences and he told me about a few of the organizations that Sustainable Bolivia works with.....I decided to volunteer at the local jail, teaching computer classes. The jails in Bolivia allow inmates to have their families live in the cells with them, so when I got there I was shocked by how laid back the environment was. It was honestly like nothing I've ever experienced. I imagined that I'd be too intimidated to joke around with the inmates, but that wasn't the case at all. The staff at Sustainable Bolivia also assured me that had I any problems, they'd find me a new volunteership. I really can't thank them enough for giving me the opportunity to explore a side of Bolivian culture that I would have never thought of exploring.

You can live in the volunteer house, which is quite nice if you're traveling and miss the simple things in life like cooking and lounging on a couch. It's really centrally located and the neighborhood even has security guards, so you feel safe all the time. Cabs rides are cheap and the saltenas are the best I've had in all of Bolivia.
They also offer homestay opportunities. Personally, I wanted the independence of living on my own...but a lot of the people I met who stayed with families loved their family experiences. The family is really good of you want to practice Spanish because I don't think any of them speak English.

• Related to: Budget Travel, Work Abroad, Study Abroad
  • Written April 8, 2008

• Wilacho profile photo Wilacho

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Casa Campestre: Cochabambas most relaxing hotel

I stayed at Casa Campestre on a fluke a traveler of chance i took advise from a cab driver who brought me here. Its a nice hotel with four star service just ten minutes away from the city. The staff is very pleasent and helpful they went out of their way to show me some of the good restaurants in town. The rooms are good they have a balcony that overlooks the pool and the gardens.

One thing that I liked about the hotel is that the owner of the place comes out to greet and serve the people at lunch he has many stories to tell its quite interesting. Hes german

• Related to: Budget Travel
  • Written January 22, 2005

• annieruel profile photo annieruel
  • Reviews: 243

hostal Florida: Hostal con agua caliente.....wow

de l'eau chaude..... vraiment.... ideal pour la ville de Cochabamba.... les gens sont tres sympathique et les lits sont tres bien ... et l'ambiance et tres relaxe .....

un jardins interieur ce qui facilite les echanges avec d'autre backpackers...

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Study Abroad
  • Written January 9, 2004

hostal Florida

• Boliviahouse profile photo Boliviahouse
  • Reviews: 2
Bolivian Intercultural House: Bolivias Best option for extended stays

The Bolivian Intercultural House offers montly stays with integrated spanish lessons for a low cost of $120-250 a month depending on the room.
check out www.boliviahouse.com

The House has a variety of facilities. www.boliviahouse.com

• Written January 13, 2003