Ave San Martin 455, Barrio Equipetrol , Santa Cruz, 2966, Bolivia

Los Tajibos Hotel & Convention Center
Booking.com Orbitz.com Travelocity

Costs 34% more than similarly rated 5 star hotels

• Fabulous accomodation! Catered all my needs

I attended Los Tajibos Hotel in July of 2005 for a business convention and stayed for a week. I fell in love with the personalized service, the food, the locals and the property in general. I was impressed to be able to surf the net in my laptop wirelessly while enjoying a cold beer in the pool area. Can't think of any negatives. I'm going back in January of 2006 for another incentive yay!

Unique Quality: Great pool, lots of vegetation and beautifil gardens, gorgeous executive rooms.

Directions: Equipetrol, great nightlife

• witou's Profile Photo

Most luxury hotels are in the...

Most luxury hotels are in the trendy neighborhood of Equipetrol. Among the best are Yotaú, Los Tajibos and Camino Real.

• witou's Profile Photo

If you want to stay in top of...

If you want to stay in top of the line luxurious 5 starts hotel you can stay in “Los Tajibos”, “Yotau” or “Camino Real” all of them in the trendy neighborhood of Equipetrol. If you want something cheaper there are many hotels in the downtown area (El Centro), among these you can find “Residencial El Bibosi”, “Hotel Bolivia”, “Hotel Roma” and if you want something nice and at a medium price go to “Hotel Santa Cruz” also in El Centro.

More about Los Tajibos Hotel And Conv Ctr

Wedding in May

by arren

A friend has invited me to his wedding in Santa Cruz in May. He is workign with a wedding planner for the US visitors, but I may try to go a few days early and check out some sights. I like the Inca and other archeological sites, but really don't think I would feel comfortable driving in Bolivia. (Costa Rica was pretty bad in the rainy season!).

Are there tour operators that might set up day tours fro a central hotel?

Re: Wedding in May

by darthmilmo

Short answer, yes they are plenty of tours from either Santa Cruz or La Paz. Unfortunately, I don't know of any from Santa Cruz. Check out my pages for some ideas around Bolivia itself. Have fun, Fernando

RE: Wedding in May

by elteson

Hi Arren,

Here are some websites I have found useful for a wedding I am planning in Bolivia next year:

www.enjoybolivia.com

www.boliviacontact.com

I know what you mean about driving in Costa Rica during the rainy season, but if you're up for it, driving in and around Santa Cruz with a good map is well worth it. Especially if you want to see the Jesuit Missions or Samaipata which I highly recomend. La Paz and the surrounding area is a little more tricky, i always ask a local to take the wheel.

If your friend whose planning a wedding down there could hook me up with contact information for their wedding planner I would be most grateful. I'm having a hell of a time getting things done from Wisconsin, as you can imagine. I appreciate any help you can offer.

good luck and safe travels!

RE: tours from hotels

by englishkiwi

I stayed at los Tajibos Hotel (October 2004) and made good use of their travel bureau. they arranged flights to la Paz and also a day trekking in Amboro national Park. Lizzie who works(ed) there was extremely helpful. Great hotel as well.
Enjoy your trip

Wedding in May

by kiwi

Hi kiwipommy, hhehe I think he/she posted in 2002 ;-)
Wonder how the trip went, though :-)

Comments