- Reviews: 647
Pousada Praia Bela: Pousada Praia Bela
It was a GREAT option. It's owner Ricardo is a GREAT person and the hotel was perfect!!!
I recommend this place!
Great swimming pool! Amazing hospitality!
- Reviews: 1221
ALBERGUE DA ILHA: ILHEUS
- Owner Murilo speaks English and is friendly
- Owner runs an internet cafe downstairs
- Huge dorm room, with good powerful fan
- Convenient location, near the Plaza and other places of interests and the main shopping streets
- Kitchen facilities available upstairs at owner's apartment. Better to ask first.
- No breakfast
- No lockers available
- No key to the dorm but it's OK. The security guy / receptionist sleeps just on the couch outside.
Dorms : R$15 (2002)
- Reviews: 428
Ilheus Praia Hotel: Inexpensive and Good
The Ilheus Praia Hotel is the city's top-drawer accommodation. It offers ten superior rooms and about 40 standards.
Five of the superiors are spacious and overlook the beach. Bathroom facilities are primitive, though kept spotlessly clean as are the rooms themselves.
A complimentary breakfast buffet is provided in the restaurant Gabriela Cravo e Canela.
Standard rooms offer views of the Praca Dom Eduardo and the Catedral Sao Sebastiao and partial views of the beach. The superiors offer two-window views of the beach or of the Cathedral.
There's a small pool at ground level.
Under 'Restaurants' ('Two Bargain Restaurants') I discuss the restaurant Gabriela Cravo e Canela.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Milan Hilton
- Laguna Park Hotel
- Akassia Swiss Resort
- Loews Hotel Vogue
- Della Mira Guest House
- Sarasota Surf and Racquet Club
- Pines and Palms Resort
- Golden Fleece
- Best Western Cascade Inn
- Travellers Beach Hotel
- Adventure Inn
- Blue Waters Club Resort
- Dom Hotel Koeln
- The Palms Beach Hotel and Spa - Kuwait