- SUPER relaxed and friendly atmosphere, love the dining area with the hammocks and TV
- Swimming pool - yeah!
- You can borrow the bikes to cycle to town
- Organises transports to all the trips around Bonito. Bonito's sights are all on private grounds and no transportation is provided by the tour agencies. So, it is best to stay at the hostel which is likely to have a big group of tourists heading the same way and all can share a van.
- Excellent breakfast included
- Lunch and dinner (extra) available
- Lockers available
- Private bathrooms in each room.
- BBQ on some nights
- A little far from the centre
Dorms : R$15 (2002)
We spent 5 days at this extremely comfortable , luxurious and modern hotel in July 2003 when it was brandnew. Beautifull room , king size bed , ample bathroom , just nice and great.... I wanna go back !!
The style , mix of stones with wood , gives the hotel a special touch , breakfast at the lobby restaurant was delicious , room service impeccable , back then free internet access in the lobby...
Highly recommendable , very pleasant....
As I said , very modern and comfortable , real nice pool area ( even though we didn't use it ) , short walk to the city center ...
Can't say much about the price because the hotel stay was included in our Pantanal-Bonito package.....
? o hotel preferido pelos estrangeiros, enquanto est?vamos l? conhecemos portugueses, italianos, ingleses, americanos... ? uma ?tima pousada, confort?vel, ?timo atendimento, ?tima comida (a di?ria inclui caf? e janta), ?timas camas, enfim, tudo perfeito!
N?o ? muito barato, mas se vc quiser passar bem sem gastar com luxos, esse ? o lugar!
Tem piscina, os quartos s?o independentes (tipo chal?s), tem muita ?rea verde, vc acorda com o canto dos p?ssaros, tem um olho d?gua nos fundos do terreno, pomar...
N?o tem tv nos quartos, mas tem uma sala de tv que eh onde o pessoal se encontra e conversa.
What can be more apropiate in an eco-tourism trip than sleeping with the night creatures sounds and mosquitos??
Certainly not a 5 stars hotel!!
Hehe,here we go again..we could write a book about our camping trips,specially after some beers when a clever guy decides he must tell the most horrible story about camping murders or similar!!
A camping can't be a camping without it!!
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful