Zagaia Eco-Resort Hotel

Tres Morros KM 0, Rodovia Bonito, Bonito, State of Mato Grosso do Sul, 79290-000, Brazil

More about Bonito

pool areapool area

balcony of our roombalcony of our room

another view of the lobbyanother view of the lobby

lobby restaurantlobby restaurant

Bonito for the unfit? Bonito para idosa fora de forma?

by pocketpiglet

Como é o acesso à gruta do lago azul? E o passeio de barco descendo as corredeiras do Rio Mimoso? Vcs indicariam essas atividades para uma pessoa de 70 anos e fora de forma?

How is the access to the Blue Lake Cavern, would you recommend it for a unfit 70 year old person? What about the rafting on Mimoso River? Thanks :)

RE: Bonito for the unfit? Bonito para idosa fora de forma?

by Ericos

O acesso do lago azul a Bonito nao é de barco ou canoa. O acesso é descendendo numa caverna grande pela trilha muito pequena e rochosa. Para uma idosa de acima de 70 anos esta descida é meia dificil e mesmo um pouco perigoso. Se eu for de voçe, eu nao tomaria o risco; isto nao vale a pena.
Ericos

RE: RE: Bonito for the unfit? Bonito para idosa fora de forma?

by pocketpiglet

valeu pela resposta

Travel Tips for Bonito

THIS WILL STAY AT HEART FOREVER!

by janaina

Bonito trip was a continuation of our trip to Pantanal.
After we saw so many incredible things there,we wondered what can be so special here in Bonito,we didn't already saw at Pantanal??
All we asked said the same:Pls don't miss the "Buraco Das Araras"(the macaws hole)!
The track to there makes you wonder even more what will happen in the end you didn't see before?Macaws??Well,always a pleasure to meet them in their big groups making a lot of noises,but..
And here I say,with even not a pint of extravagance or exageration:what I saw was one of the most unbelievable things I ever had the chance to see before!
This huge hole,a home for thousand of Macaws,is just incredible,fantastic!
I'm not sure if the pictures I'll add right now can really show how amazing it's!!
This is the popular and famous picture everybody takes when geting there!

Internet café.

by Dizzyhead

You will find one internet café at the square and then one at this address, rua 15 de Novembre 808. The name is Lan House and the phone nr is 3225-1823. Both these internet cafe´s have fast speed on the computers. In both places you can buy beverages and you are allowed to drink beside the computers.

A Tamandua Bandeira.

by Dizzyhead

Well, I was out on an excursion and the driver stopped the car. we saw an animal called Tamanduá Bandeira in Portuguese. it is an animal who eats ants. I dont know the name in English. I saw it, and it is very unusual to see them. i took pictures on the animal, but i lost my camera in another place. *** HAPPENS!!!!

THIS ONE YOU REALLY MUST TRY!!!

by janaina

Well,this time I'm spechless and embarased because...I really don't know how to call this stuff in English!!! :- |
Ok,ok,the idea is to show another kind of fun(I have to confess:the best thing I did in Bonito..hehe),take a look and if you know how to call it in English pls let me know,ok?!
In Portuguese,we call it TIROLESA or OMEGA!
Here is Rio Formoso!

TRECKING AROUND..

by janaina

Uff,my feet!Pls bring a very professional shoes if you want to do these long long walks around!
Starting 6km from Bonito,we walked 1.700m in a very wild track,the end was a small beach between the Formoso and Formosinho rivers!A must!It worths!!Do it!!
But take a guide if you want to know more than what you see!
Here the group during the track!

Comments