- Reviews: 1
Costeiro Hotel: Is This Olinda¨s Worst Hotel...?
I stayed in the Costeiro with some friends last weekend......what a dump of a place...
1) Looks totally different from the advertised photographs...
2) Cockroaches crawling over the basement bedrooms...
3) Rats running up and down the corridor at night - scratching, scratching, scratching...
4) Flies and other insects all over the breakfast table....
5) A very arrogant and rude owner - who goes by the name of Mauricio (I think)......he is very often drunk in his own restaurant insulting everyone, and acting like a nazi to the staff...
Thinks thats about it........
Hotel from hell......dont go there........unless its to knock it down........lol
Its right on the coast road too - in Bairro Novo
Sorry folks....just giving you the benefit of my experience.
- Reviews: 128
Fazenda Amaragi: Great farm in the rural environment
If you search a calm place , with pleasant persons, great food and beaches with hot waters, this is the right palce.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok
- Angie's Guest Cottage B&B
- Iberostar Grand Hotel Anthelia
- Days Inn South Padre Island
- Delta St. John's Hotel and Conference Centre
- Sawasdee House
- Henry VIII Hotel
- Cabanas La Luna
- Hidden Valley Inn
- Waimea Country Lodge
- Dom Carlos Park
- Hotel Duques de Medinaceli
- New Minerva
- Soggiorno Europa