Pousada Quintal do Mar Guesthouse - Bombinhas Santa Catarina

Av. Aroeira da Praia, 1641, Praia de Mariscal - Bombinhas, State of Santa Catarina, 88.215-000, Braz
Expedia.com Booking.com Hotels.com

More about Bombinhas

Bombinhas at 8 am...still emptyBombinhas at 8 am...still empty

Quatro Ilhas beachQuatro Ilhas beach

Pousada Vale del Sol, BombinhasPousada Vale del Sol, Bombinhas

Quatro Ilhas beachQuatro Ilhas beach

Anyone whiling to meet 3 Argentine girls in January?

by sabrina_florida

Hi there! I'm Sabrina, I'm 26 and I'll be with 3 friends in Bombinhas, Brazil from Jan 9 to Jan 21. So, if you're there by that time, perhaps we can get together for a drink or for a good sunbathe on the beach!

Re: Anyone whiling to meet 3 Argentine girls in January?

by reobasco

Hey, Sabrina!

I am not 26, and I don't enjoy the sun in this heat, but I am fun, and I love to help. I am in Florianópolis right now, and I will be staying until next Saturday. So, if there is anything I can do for your girls, let me know. I forgot to bring my niece's phone number, but I can give it to you tomorrow.

Take care!

Lilian

Travel Tips for Bombinhas

Beach & Diving stuff

by ahoerner

Light backpack is more than enough. Beach clothing. Mosquito repellent is a good idea, as well as body lotion and sunscreen. For sure... and underwater photo equipment if you have it. Diving equipment if you have...

Scuba diving at Arvoredo Biological Reserve

by ahoerner

Scuba diving here is a must in southern Brazil.

Nothing compared to Fernando de Noronha or Abrolhos, another two top diving locations in Brazil, but this is one of the best locations in southern Brazil.

Arvoredo Reserve has three main islands, where boats usually head to: Gale Is., Arvoredo Is. and Deserta Is. Equipment is usually available for rent, if you are a beginner.

If you are a more experimented diver, you can bring your own equipment with you and eventually only rent what you did not bring...

Prices go from $2-8 per equipment piece. Day tour usually at about $30, including two divings.

More about diving in Bombinhas you find at http://www.patadacobra.com.br

Quatro Ilhas beach, caipirinhas and seafood

by sabrina_florida

Bombinhas is a small seaside resort located is the south of Brazil.
It's beach, Bombinhas beach, is good for swimming as the sea is very calm, but it's too crowded. So, you better go to Quatro Ilhas beach, 10 minutes away (good for surfing) No classy restaurants in this place. Yet, delicious seafood at moderate prices. A typical day here consists of: going to the beach from 2 to 7 (the sun is too strong to go before that), then going back to your hotel, having a shower, going out for dinner, walking down the main street (just 6 blocks) and then going back to your hotel. There's nothing to do at night, no discos, no cinemas, no theatres. That's why most of the people I saw were couples or families!

Diving and nice beaches

by ahoerner

"Scuba Diving in Southern Brazil"

This is my favorite beach resort in southern Brazil, mostly because it is quite near (2,5 hours driving time) from Curitiba, my hometown, and it is the departing harbor for some of the great escapades for scuba diving in the southern brazilian shore.

"Arvoredo Marine Biological Reserve"

The "Arvoredo Marine Biological Reserve" is located between the Bombinhas peninsula and the Santa Catarina Island (where the state capital Florianopolis is located).

Usually there are diving agencies both from Bombinhas or from Florianopolis direct to the reserve.

Visit http://www.arvoredo.org.br to know the reserve better on the internet. (unfortunately only in Portuguese).

Comments