- Reviews: 48
Flat Regente: Inexpensive Long-term Accomodation
The Flat Regente is a "Temporary Residence" flat where you pay by the month rather than daily. I was able to stay there for half a month for half the monthly rate. It cost me R$300 for 2 weeks, which is about $100 USD. The units are small, but have two beds (or one double bed), a kitchenette with stove, oven, sink, refridgerator, and small table, and a small patio. The unit was kept clean by the maid most days, though I found that there was no maid service on Sundays and at least one other day during the week.
The Flat Regente is run by the Leon Park Hotel next door.
The maid was also the caretaker of the place, and the two I saw working there during my stay were very friendly and accomidating.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Winter Haven-days Inn Near Cypress Gardens
- A Shore View
- Celie's Waterfront Bed & Breakfast
- Water's Edge Ocean Resort
- Hotel Residence Poiano
- Hotel Itajuba
- Branson Vacation Inn & Suites
- Aegean Village Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown
- Quality Hotel Clear Mountain Lodge
- Silver Star Resort & Casino
- Quest Hero On Russell
- Ripley Court
- Microtel Inn & Suites Madison