Avda das Nacoes Unidas 12901, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo, 04578-000, Brazil

Hilton Morumbi Sao Paulo
Booking.com Expedia.com Hotels.com

Costs 160% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• schurlif's Profile Photo

One more photo op for this one....

ALL PICTURES ON PAGE 1 ( PICS 1 - 5 ) AND ON THIS PAGE # 6 AND 7 TAKEN IN SEPTEMBER 2003 , PICTURES # 8-10 ON THIS PAGE TAKEN IN AUGUST 2005

Unique Quality: This a mere continuation of the hotel tip page for the Hilton Morumbi because there are so many more pictures taken there to give a better idea of the place.....

Directions: This a mere continuation of the hotel tip page for the Hilton Morumbi because there are so many more pictures taken there to give a better idea of the place.....

• schurlif's Profile Photo

Hilton Brand Quality At Its Best

Camila and I received kind of a propaganda advertising weekend specials at this hotel and decided to try it out.... The deal we got two years ago was excellent and included dinner and breakfast. I don't think they have this kind of deal anymore. We loved the place from the first minute. We left our little overnight baggies in the room and headed straight for the restaurant. Excellent outstanding cuisine and service , very satisfactory. Photo gallery above the restaurant with weird and artistic pictures. The room impeccable , comfortable , queen size bed. Think well with whom you will stay there because there's no way to hide the interior of the bathroom from the bedroom.....There's a glass window with stripes but between the stripes you can "see"... I got some very nice and interesting pictures of Camila this way that I , unfortunately , cannot share with you fellow VTers because it's against VT rules.... even though I wanted to show you the bathroom...( but there will be a bathroom picture PG rating...) I definitely want to recommend this hotel for the service , cozyness because it's modern and still very new . I would say it is rather the business hotel type but has a lot to offer for everybody. Even though located near other major hotels and shopping malls it is rather far from the center and most other points of interest. If you want to burry yourself in a highly pleasant and comfortable hotel like we did and not go out anywhere and just enjoy , this place is definitely right.... ( But this is how we enjoy it... go out and enjoy outside too, the place is still worth it...)

Unique Quality: Well.... this is a Hilton and the name has a reputation, Big cable TV, broadband Internet Access , Coffee machine, I believe I remember a CD player , maybe DVD player , very nice room and bathroom, hair dryer , of course... Camilas paradise on the top floor : massage , hairdresser , make up specialists , gigantic work out gym , heated pool , fantastic breathtaking views from everywhere , the restaurant on the lobby floor ( Canvas the name , I believe...) is excellent and breakfast was a fantastically delicious buffet. It's a modern 5 star hotel and I feel really good there.

And....... because I took so many nice pictures ( of Camila of course but this way you get an idea of the hotel ) , I will make a second tip page of this hotel so I can add 5 more pictures.... I'm afraid , I'll have to simply repeat this text to be able to save the second batch of pictures.....

Directions: Near the end of Berrini Street , a bustling new business area , also near two gigantic Shopping Malls ( Shopping Morumbi and Market Place ) , also near DD shopping mall...
    On Marginal Pinheiros and you will need transportation ( taxi ) to go anywhere....

• bearworm's Profile Photo

Quality on the cheap

It is near Republica Square, which people thought was a bit seedy, but I thought was fine.

Unique Quality: Had a great room with view and high quality service.

• JohnnySpangles's Profile Photo

A ROOM WITH A VIEW

Not the cheapest, but one of the tallest. A great way to see the city without ever leaving your room.

Unique Quality: If you can afford it get a room on the 27th floor (the 'executive' level)

More about Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi

Another Great Stay at the Hilton Sao Paulo

by TripAdvisor Member MTCB

Another great stay at the Hilton Sao Paulo. Was upgraded to executive floor w/ access to the Executive Lounge as a Hilton Diamond member.

Rooms are outstanding with a great seperate work area. Service is quick and efficient. Not a lot to walk to but close enough for cheap taxi ride. I stay at over 20 hotels a year and this is definitely one of the best I have stayed in. Highly recommended.

Beds are very comfortable and rooms are clean and well maintained.

Hotel security is outstanding and gym on top floor has outstanding views and is open 24hrs a day.

Good quality Hilton

by TripAdvisor Member thenick

Spent three nights in the Hilton Morumbi. Have stayed in a number of Hiltons however this is probably one of the best being very new and modern with excellent service provided from all the hotel staff - nothing was too much trouble. The room we had was fitted out to a very high standard with a large and luxurious bathroom (only complaint was the air con which was slightly noisy). Having just finished a trip around southern brazil, we chose this hotel mainly for its facilities to relax with. In this regard it has a wonderful gym (open 24hours), pool and spa facilities all located on the top floor overlooking the city. Located in the business district the hotel is in a safe area and within a reasonable distance of some good bars and restaurants.

One of the best

by TripAdvisor Member TX1969

What a treat. Travelling on business is never much fun but this hotel actually made me enjoy my stay. The hotel arranged for a driver and car to pick me up at the international airport in Sao Paulo.
The staff is very professional and helpful and the rooms are superb.
The hotel has a fitness club with pool and sauna on the top floor with an excellent view over the city.
As a diamond Hilton Honors member I had access to the executive suite where the hotel served an incredible breakfast.
This was one of the best hotels I have ever experienced.
The only disadvantage is that the hotel is located in an office park far from downtown Sao Paulo.
Yet the hotel is only 10 minutes from Congonhas airport in Sao Paulo which has flights to all domestic destinations.
Bottomline: I wished that more hotels were like the Hilton Morumbi.

Elegant Hotel with a Brazilian personality

by TripAdvisor Member wingsrcl

Let me start by saying that last year alone I spent over 150 nights in hotels around the world . I just spent four nights at the Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi. Sao Paulo has many business oriented hotels. The difference is the Hilton Morumbi staff make you feel at home. I felt the staff was well trained, personable and very efficient. Guests feel they are valued not only as customers but as part of their family. Check-in was professional and fast. Rooms are large and very functional. Bathrooms are very spacious. The separate desk area makes an ideal space for computer work and business in general. The pool facilities and the gym located on the top floor afford a beautiful view of the city and feel like an oasis of tranquility above the chaos that is Sao Paulo. I have no complaints whatsoever. They have a great Concierge Club serving a very good breakfast and afternoon happy hour. This hotel compares to the elegant service one receives at the Cavalieri Hilton in Rome, the HIlton in Prague, or the Park Lane in London. First class experience due most because of the exceptional staff.

Morumbi is great

by TripAdvisor Member Woland15

Stayed only one night at the Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi last night and it was excellent. Probably the best business room I have ever had. I am a Hilton Honors Gold member so I got a free upgrade and the room was fabulous. I can't remember a time when I stayed at a hotel that was set up better to cater to the business traveler. The desk / work station position near the window of my 27th floor room was full of good light and even had a printer there for my use.
The bathroom was nothing short of decadent with both a huge shower and separate bathtub. The executive lounge staff was very helpful in helping me select a restaurant (which was also excellent).

The linens were luxurious, the furniture was modern and functional, and the service was excellent. Well done Hilton. The staff at this hotel deserve a pat on the back.

I would most definitely stay here again without hesitation.

Very nice property

by TripAdvisor Member mandjatx

This hotel exceeded my expectations for business travel...

The Internet and business set ups in the rooms was great. The desk was ready to go and comfortable, and was away from the window so that you could easily see the computer screen.

The room was very clean and well appointed.

Food was good if not a bit pricey, but there are good choices for lunch/breakfast in the mall connected to the hotel. Dinner choices were expensive in the hotel and limited in (safe) walking distance, so be ready to get a cab/work with the concierge for supper plans.

The gym is on the top floor and is quite nice. A little crowded at peak hours but the view makes up for it. Lots of cardio equipment and a few resistance options, a small lap pool- but very clean.

Radisson Hotel Sao Paolo Faria

by CanadaEngineer

Hi guys,

I'll be staying at the above mentioned hotel (Av. Cidade Jardim). Has anyone stayed there before? Anything exciting in the vicinity?

I phoned them and asked if they have an outdoor pool and they said yes, but I don't think they understood my English. Can anyone confirm because I'm yearning to bring my bathing suit ;)

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

CE

RE: Radisson Hotel Sao Paolo Faria

by nitneelion96

It's a good area, rather expensive and upscale...I've stayed nearby in the Hilton Morumbi (which had a pool---most American chains do). For nightlife and good restaurants head to the Vila Olympia area on Av. Juscelino Kubitschek. Lots of restaurants and bars....my favorite, Bar do Juarez

It's a great town with lots to do...have fun!

RE: Radisson Hotel Sao Paolo Faria

by henrysp

I live just 2km from Radisson Cidade Jardim, and have been there for lunch sometimes...it's an excellent hotel and very well located...and there is a swiming pool.
It's about 1km from Iguatemi Shopping Mall, an upscale mall, with several stores and restaurants. Not mentioning Faria Lima Ave., with lots of stores and services.

Cheers,
Henry.

RE: RE: Radisson Hotel Sao Paolo Faria

by CanadaEngineer

Thanks guys! Now I'm looking forward to going.

Cheers