Othon Flat Bienal First Class

Rua Sena Madureira, 1.225, (Formerly Tryp Bienal Ibirapuera), Sao Paulo, 04021-051, Brazil
Tsue Bienal Flat
Expedia.com Booking.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Average

Rated 13% lower than similarly priced 4 star hotels

More about São Paulo

JARDINSJARDINS

Quite a contrast...Quite a contrast...

Calory bombs, see last two photosCalory bombs, see last two photos

Counter ViewCounter View

Visa Question - I have a valid visa to brasil bot on expired passport

by Traveler71

I got my Brazil visa in Feb 2006 for 5 years and multiple entries and I did my first trip with in 90 days that made my visa valid till Feb 2011. The passport that I have visa on expired, now I have an other valid passport but the visa is on expired passport. I have sent emails and tried calling to Brazilian Consulate in Canada but no response. Any thoughts ? can I bring my old passport (expired) with valid visa and valid passport to travel? Thanks

by cassiovieggore

I am sending some links concerned in brazilian passport and visa.
Wish the links may help you even though you obtain number phone or address.

Cassiovieggore

by gfinesilver

your visa in your old passport is still valid. just make sure that when you get your new passport they don't hole-punch through the old visa thus invalidating it.

by marielexoteria

When I had to change my passport to a biometric one, I had my residency permit on the old passport. What the passport office did was staple both passports together so that officers at Passport controls could see why I had 2 passports.

They canceled my old passport by stamping the pages with identification information.

Maybe you should try contacting your passport office in Canada, they might have a similar procedure.

by bahiana77

I had the same problem once. If you don't want to pay for a new visa, you have to (and can) carry both passports. I found it inconvenient and, since my visa didn't have much longer to go, chose to get another in the new passport.

by Traveler71

Thanks all for your response

by alayres

Yes, you just need to have your 2 passports with you. The VISA is independent of the passport and the only problem is the incovenience of travelling with both passports. I have the same problem with my USA VISA and I allways get in with both passports. They never complained.

Travel Tips for São Paulo

A good tip is to buy the Folha...

by martinelli

A good tip is to buy the Folha de São Paulo newspaper on fridays. Together with it there is a guide to the main activities in the city. Believe me - there´s a lot to do. Can you read portuguese? Fine. Can´t read portuguese? If you can´t figure it all out for yourself, just knock one of the many english courses and ask a benevolent soul to translate some of it to you.

WHAT TO SEE IN TIETE PARK..

by janaina

With the purpose of keeping in the minimum the problem of inundations,a huge new " green" area was created in the city,for the inhabitants fun!
Here you can find many species,including the "capivara ",what is much common here!

Subway - the great system of the City

by burger

There are three subway lines spreading throught the City. You can use the same one way ticket (1.9 R$) as long you are inside the subway system.

The two way ticket ( with the number 2) is 10 cents cheaper.

Miss your mother?

by cochinjew about Bourbon Cafe Gourmet..

The smell of curry from the shop opposite called Curry Spice pervades the air.
A middle aged, kindly arab looking woman prepares the coffee with affection and it tasted good.
There is a small food court in this place.
On my second visit to the place, since it was around the corner from my hotel, residence paulista, she was very friendly and i felt that it was my mother preparing coffee for me, in the way i was treated..
recommended place for a cup of coffee Coffee, cortado, which is a cafe con leche served in a small cup...
verycheap
it was only 1 reas. about 30 cents usd.

PAtio do Colegio

by Polly74

The Pátio do Colegio marks the place where the city of São Paulo was founded. It is now a center for cultural activity.
Initially a Jesuit school was built in this spot with the help of the local Guaianás Native American inhabitants. Besides the school itself and a church, the Achieta Museum is also housed here, displaying original sculptures by the Guarani native inhabitants, and a model reproduction of São Paulo in the 16th century.

Comments