Celi Praia Hotel

leosantanajr's Profile Photo

The best one in town

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 10, 2005

This is the best option in town....
You might ask, how do I know, if I live here…..well even living here, I already had the opportunity of sleeping there a couple of times…..During some parties we used to have on the beach, I moved here for one night….And also after my marriage, before taking the plane the next day to Boston.
Other than that, I work as an Iternational sales man for a local industry, and I’m always having visitors from around the globe….they always stay there…..It’s always great, they say!!!!
It used to be a problem before, but I think nowadays everybody speaks English at the frondesk….

Unique Quality: Very close (you can go walking) to the main bars and restaurants on the beach.....Nice going there during the day and the night;
A nice pool with a bar....
.....in front of the beach.

Directions: ….If you’re landing at the airport, just ask the taxi driver to go to Atalaia (it's the name of the beach)…and then tell him in which hotel…Say: Celi Praia Hotel

Orkaena's Profile Photo

Oldie, but comfy

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 19, 2005

Both times I stayed at Celi Praia, in front of a wonderful beach and at 5 kilometers from downtown Aracaju, may be the rooms needs a touch of refurbishing but still being comfortable. In this hotel is located one of the best restaurants of the city, the Maramar. Kind people, very serviceable, they will solve all your needs.
Live music at the bar every nights, feijoada in week ends, pool with every services, and a gift boutique for souvenirs and all those stuffs to spend money!

Unique Quality: The beach just crossing the street, and a fantastic restaurant. The Avenida Oceanica is full of picturesques bars, music and foods, really great.
Free cable or wireless broadband in almost every rooms, just ask for it.

Nearby Celi Praia Hotel

• Continental Breakfast
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Aracaju Travel Forum

Need advice about Aracaju, Brazil? Visit the Travel Forum for Aracaju and ask our Answer Gurus.

Explore Deeper into Aracaju