Costa do Mar Hotel

Avenida Historiador Raimundo Girao 1338, Fortaleza, State of Ceara, 60.165-050, Brazil
Costa do Mar Hotel
Booking.com Hotels.com Tingo.com

Satisfaction Terrible

More about Fortaleza

Great view from the posada's cabinGreat view from the posada's cabin

buggy ride there..what a white skin!!!!!buggy ride there..what a white skin!!!!!

center islecenter isle

It is just like Seinfeld said about taxi driversIt is just like Seinfeld said about taxi drivers

Bus times from Natal to Fortaleza

by GeorgeGreeceFOR

Hello,

Does anyone knows what time the buses leave Natal for Fortaleza on Friday 30th of March or how many buses there are daily ?

Thanks!

RE: Bus times from Natal to Fortaleza

by bahiana77

Natal: Rodoviaria Cidade do Sol.
Buses to/from Fortaleza are run by this company: Viacao Nordeste

Fortaleza SÁBADO 22:00
Fortaleza SEG/ TER/ QUA/ QUI/ SEX/ / DOM 23:59
Fortaleza SEG/ TER/ QUA/ QUI/ SEX/ DOM 21:16
Fortaleza SEG/ TER/ QUA/ QUI/ SEX/ DOM 21:15
couch bus/leite (bigger seats, more space) which travels overnight

Travel Tips for Fortaleza

Forro for all!

by realde14

Forro is the typical dance and music of Brazilian's northeast, especially Ceara. The band is usually made up of 3 musicians, one playing the triangle, one the accordeon and one the drum.

The name forro has the following origin: When the British built Brazilian's railroad system at the end of the 19th century, they would have a ball once a month and invite the locals (how nice of them...) and have the bring their music. The sign on the door where the ball was held read 'For all', which the Brazilians then pronounced forro.

Pirata on Monday night is great place to dance and listen to forro.

I became a beach bum, and I loved it!

by SilentAssassin

Just hanging out on the beaches during my trip were one of the many highlights, the beaches were prestine, the people were very hospitable, and overly friendly, and everywhere I went, I was treated like a superstar.. I love Fortaleza!

Restaurants and dance clubs

by Hissataka

On Mondays I guess 99% of tourists and locals go to 'Forró do Pirata'. A very nice dance club/bar where you can dance to 'Forró' (the most popular dance in the Northeast) and some Axé (from Bahia)and meet new people. There's no way you can stay still!You have to pay a R$ 15,00 entrance. And if you manage to keep dancing until 4 am, they serve their special "Survivors' soup"! Casual, summer clothes, comfortable shoes since you will dance a lot.

Be a part of our Culture

by SoccerGirl09

I think that if you go to Fortaleza and get tired of partying, or even leave to go party a little early, you should check out the "Centro Cultural Dragao do Mar" (Dragon of the Sea Cultural Center). "Dragao do mar" is located in "Praia de Iracema" one of the most famous counties in town and a lot of the night clubs is located in this area. You should visit "Dragao do Mar" because it tells a little bit of out culture, which is a important aspect of our town. You can check out the movie theater, the theater, the Planetarium which seats 90 people, you can check out the live concerts and many other activities that this wonderful piece of our culture has to offer you. CHECK IT OUT!

From Central America to Brasil

by Mailo

"at the Tocumen airpot in Panama."

I had to delay my trip to Panama and Brasil becouse of the vacine, (yellow fever), and finaly I took the plane on January 5th - 2007. I landed in Panama city at 6:00 pm. there was my friend Iván, waiting for me at the International airpot of Tocumen, took me to his home and later to a really first class restorant located at the famous MIRAFLORES LOCKS, rigth where you can see the ships going trougth Panama canal, I had a wonderful view of the place, and I had the chance to take dinner with my panamenian friends, the Gordon family. Next day my fligth to Manaus at the amazon River in Brazil.

"The MIRAFLORES DOCKS AT THE "CANAL DE PANAMA""

I had the chance to see more than eigth big ships going trougth the canal while we had dinner.

"In Manaus in the middle of the jungle."

This is in the Amazon Theater in Manaus.

Comments