Avenida Beira Mar 3080, Fortaleza, State of Ceara, 60060-610, Brazil

Booking.com Priceline.com Tingo.com

Costs 48% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• Fui Humilhada pelos funcionários e gerente

Se vc acredita em papai noel acredite que esse hotel é 5 estrelas. Localizado numa área de prostituição e turismo sexual, esse hotel desenvolveu algumas regras pra se livrar desses "hóspedes" inoportunos, de uma forma ridícula, proibindo que qualquer pessoa suba ao quaro dos hóspedes nem que seja só para usar o banheiro por 5 minutos. Foi o que aconteceu comigo. Então para evitar problemas com os turistas sexuais e prostitutas eles optaram por HUMILHAR seus verdadeiros hóspedes.

A história é a seguinte: fui visitar um amigo de muitos anos que estava hospedado lá, por ser muito tarde da noite, estava muito cansada e precisei subir ao seu quarto para lavar o rosto e usar o banheiro. Imediatamente em seguida, bateram na porta ordenando que eu me retirasse, pois visitas só era permitido no lobby ou se quisesse ficar por 10 minutos no quarto de meu amigo teria que pagar uma diária!!!

Diária por 10 minutos, acho que o ramo deles deveria ser o de motéis... Depois pedi que me dessem um documento por escrito dizendo que eu fui expulsa do quarto e que não pude ficar lá por 10 minutos, o gerente foi grosseiro, me ignorou e ainda ameaçou chamar a polícia. Tenho 42 anos, sou empresária local, viajo muito e nunca em todos meus anos vi algo tão absurdo assim, principalmente em um hotel 5 estrelas. SEARA PRAIA HOTEL é um dos piores hotéis que tive o desprazer de por meus pés, seus funcionários uns trogloditas vestidos de paletó.

Nunca se hospedem lá, principalmente se tem algum conhecido na cidade e não queira que seja humilhado como eu fui.

Como moradora local de Fortaleza, esperarei e ficarei feliz no dia que esse hotel fechar as portas, e por enquanto alertar os outros e postar minha opinião em todos os sites possíveis.

Adriana

I was humiliated by the staff and manager of this Terrible Hotel "

If you believe in Santa Claus believe that this hotel is 5 stars. Located in an area of prostitution and sex tourism, this hotel has developed some rules to get rid of these unwanted "guests", in a ridiculous way, forbidding anyone to go up in the rooms, even if only to use the bathroom for 5 minutes, and that happened to me. So to avoid problems with sexual tourists and prostitutes they chose to humiliate their own guests.

My story goes like this: I was visiting a friend of many years who was staying there. We had just arrived from dinner and because it is too late at night, I was very tired and needed to go to his room to freshen up´and use the bathroom. Immediately then knocked on the door ordered me to leave because visitors were only allowed in the lobby or if I wanted to use the bathroom and stay in my friend´s room for 10 minutes I would have to pay for another room!

Pay to stay in a guest room for 10 minutes that´s so absurd! I think they should be in the motel business ... I lef the room and asked the manager to give me a written document saying that I got kicked out of the room and I could not stay there for 10 minutes, the manager was rude, ignored me and even threatened to call the police. I am a 42 local businesswoman, I travel a lot and never in all my years seen anything so absurd, especially in a so-called 5 star hotel. SEARA PRAIA HOTEL is one of the worst hotels I have had the misfortune to put my feet on, its employees a bunch of thugs dressed in jacket.

This story will not stop here today to always post my experience in local bum in all travel sites.
    NEVER stay there, especially if you happen to know anyone in town and do not want them to be humiliated as I was.
    The is he pure truth and as I local I be pleased and cheer the day this hotel closes down, at least I´ll do my part posting my reviews in every website posible.

• Great staff, noisy location

Good quality hotel but expect 4 stars not 5.The rooms were adequate although facing the beach was very noisy on the third floor.Top prize however goes to an exceptional staff who will have us coming back.

Unique Quality: Great view from the pool and Jacuzzi

Directions: On the busy part of the beach near the market.

• CactusJim's Profile Photo

Across the street from all the action

This is the Seara Praia Hotel it is located in the middle of Beira Mar so you will be very close to a whole lot of things to do.... the beach, restaurants, shops, beach craft market, beach walk etc. The hotel was running a promotion, the single room was 64.00 dollars instead of 140.00 but once we got there we found out that that was for one person. For my wife to stay in the room with me was an additional 60.00 dollars? What kind of sense does that make? It is the same room is it not?

The view is great, but it is great from all of these Beira Mar hotels. Breakfast is included. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean, but small... get used to the small room thing in Brazil a five star here would be a 2 star in the states.

Unique Quality: Just across the street from Beira Mar beach and many day & night activities.

We found our deal on Travelocity, it was not that great of a deal in the end.

Directions: Beira Mar

• kmbruening's Profile Photo

get relaxed

We stayed at the Seara Praia for over a week and had a wonderful time. The service (especially concierge) was great and friendly. They offer a breakfast buffet that is expansive and filling, and a great way to try local breads and fruits and get a light omelette. The hotel is along the beach (with about twenty other hotels) and right across from a couple of outdoor bars with ice cold beer. The rooms are comfortable and there is a small rooftop exercise area, and a pool and jacuzzi that can be a great alternative to the beach (if you need an alternative).

Directions: Ask for the Beira Mar, head toward the Melia