Guajiru Hotels

Our Members Say

• andykeechy profile photo andykeechy
  • Reviews: 1

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Rede Beach Resort and Spa: Ceara's best hotel

Rede Beach Resort, Guajiru, Ceara
I do not normally recommend hotels as they generally blend into each other. Since being here in Brazil my experience of them has been mediocre at best. They seem very 80s in their decor and whilst being reasonably clean and have reasonable levels of service, I have not been overwhlmed by any of them.
I then visited Rede Beach Resort in Guajiru.
What a pleasant suprise. The resort is fairly small (only 20 or so rooms) but has an air of exclusivity without a price tag to match. It has a superb jucuzzi pool, pool bar, restaurant, gym, shop, tv lounge, spa....What you would expect from a high standard hotel.

The place is very clean and the service has been the best I have experienced in Ceara (including Fortaleza, Jericoacoara, Cumbuco and Lagoinha!!)

The rooms all have sea views (and what a view!!), verrandahs, spacious bathrooms, air con, hot water etc. One thing I loved was that they had a TV lounge and no TV in the room. I did not have to experience a beutiful, romantic evening on my balcony being ruined by the guy next door TV volume maxxed!!!!

Their cocktail menu is the best I have seen yet and the Caiparinhas are the best I have had in the 7 months I have been travelling in Brazil!

The food was excellent with a mix of traditional Ceara food with a splash of international cuisine.

Definately worth a visit!!!

The pool is fabulous.
The beach (the resort backs onto the beach) is wide, and unspoilt. Natural pools form when the tide goes out.
If you are lucky enough to visit on a full moon, grab a chair on the beach and watch the moon rise out of the ocean!!
I had a massage in the spa (a purpose built tree house) which was extraordianry. The sound of the ocean adding to the whole experience.
I saw a couple having a pre arranged dinner on the beach. The hotel constructed a personal dining room on the beach complete with sofas and candles and then promptly served champagne and lobster!!

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average