Mosquito Blue Jeri

See Best VT Value Hotels

Tags

Spa and Resort Sailing and Boating Windsurfing
See Amenities

Worst experience EVER! never been treated so bad

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 29, 2010

We made a reservation over the phone on Tuesday with Andrea and later the manager from Mosquito Blue not only confirmed they were expecting us they also explicitly said that there is a “NO SHOW CHARGE” of one day if we don’t come. I not only formally gave my AMEX platinum card number I also confirmed and AGREE with the charges and confirm our arrival date. In addition, I also provided my cellular phone number which understandably they insisted to have. On the arrival date I was kitesurfing (downwinders) from Flecheiras all the way to Jericoacoara knowingly that a four star hotel would be waiting with a fresh room and an excellence on standard.

Little of my surprise and the first in my life, I arrive in the lobby at around 10PM exhausted from kiting and was greeted by ANDREA (the awful person). She started by saying that she gave our room away, secondly she stated that the hotel was completely full. I exploded in the lobby!!! The worse is that they did not called me or left a message. ANDREA lied to me saying that she did called but never left a message. She completely lied because my phone did not show any sign of missed called.

After attempts to make the hotel pay for our room in another place, they recommended a fourth class pousada because we have two local from flecheiras (buggy drivers) hanging out with us. The snobby and obnoxious ANDREA not only provided us with below average service, she had the audacity to make rude remarks about their appearance. SHE SHOULD BE FIRED IMMEDIATELLY. I WILL DO ALL I CAN TO MEET THE OWNER OF MOSQUITO BLUE (ITALIANS) SO THEY CAN TAKE SOME MEASURES ABOUT IT. ANDREAS IS A DESPICABLE PERSON AND SO ALL THE STAFF FROM MOSQUITO BLUE.

I WANT A FULL REFUND OF MY ONE NITE STAY IN VILLA KALANGO. MOSQUITO BLUE ARE THIEFS ALSO BECAUSE HAD I NOT SHOWED UP IN THE HOTEL, THEY COULD HAVE GIVEN MY ROOM (WHICH THEY DID) AND ALSO CHARGE A “NO SHOW CHARGE IN MY AMEX” THE NEXT DAY.

I expressed the situation to the manager in VILLA KALANGO (where we end up staying); she was completely sympathetic and agreed that was a scumbag move especially when we agree there were going to be a “NO SHOW CHARGE”.

I want the attention from the owner of mosquito blue from the top and. My assistance will be posting this review in all website repeatedly until the ratings from MOSQUITO BLUE is reduce to a minimum or until I receive a personal call from the owner.

A very angry customer!!!!

NYC

• Spa
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Jericoacoara Travel Forum

Need advice about Jericoacoara, Brazil? Visit the Travel Forum for Jericoacoara and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Jericoacoara hotel reviews

Sunset Dune
Feel the Sensation of Freedom
The Village of Jericoacoara
Things to Do
Sunset Dune (Duna Por do Sol)
Discovery of the Rocky Region
Caipirinha, Caipifruta, Caipirosca, Capeta
Tia Angelita
Local Food - Dish of the Day
Restaurants
Pedra Furada (Arched Rock)
Windsurfing
Clube dos Ventos - Watersports Resorts
Sports & Outdoors
After the Sunset - Capoeira on the Beach!
Jericoacoara Beach
Sandboarding
Windsurfing
How to get to Jeri
Transportation
Espetinhos: meat in a stick
Things to Do
Take a Caphoeira class on the beach
Lagoa Azul