- Reviews: 9
POUSADA DAS FLORES: Great B & B in Foz Do Iguacu
When I visited Iguacu I stayed at a great little Pousada called POUSADA DAS FLORES . The proprietors Sam & Angela were most hospitable and helpful. They even arranged transportation to/from the local airport for a very decent price. Accommodations were simple but immaculate. Food was good and fresh. You could literally eat off the floor-yes, the rooms were that clean. When I stayed there back in '01 I paid only 20 REALS ($10) per night. It was really cool waking up to the sound of countless tropical birds. Highly recommended.
The owners Sam & Angela and their son Fabio were great. Sam is fluent in English and was most hospitable. Minutes away from the Falls on all 3 sides.
- Reviews: 9
Iguacu Accomodation: Best B & B in Iguacu
I stayed at this lovely little place called POUSADA DAS FLORES. It was very affordable, clean, secure and comfortable.
The owners, Sam, Fabio & Angela were profoundly generous and helpful. In addition to Portuguese and Spanish, they speak English and French. I highly recommend this cozy little place.
- Reviews: 321
Located 12 kms from the city center.
This is more a mini resort that a hostel.
It's provided with swiming pool, bar...
- Reviews: 619
Sheraton, Iguacu Falls: Where I did not stay
This is a hotel with one of the best views in the world. Facing the Iguasu Falls and surrounded by natural vegetation, this is a place hard to beat. The price is measured accordingly - USD 150 plus applicable taxes. If money is not a problem this looks like the place to be in.
Unsurpassed views of the falls.
- Reviews: 7
Cassino Palace Hotel: Swimming pool and budget accom.
The accommodation was brilliant (especially for what we paid). Our room (for two people) was like a suite with a double bedroom, bathroom/shower and main room with 3 single beds in it.
Air con as standard and a frigobar included and the telly even picked up some english speaking tv.
Pool out the back with waiter service for drinks and a 2 minute walk to the central parts of Iguacu.
Breakfast - large choice but rather early.
- Reviews: 800
Albergue Paudina Campestre: Cheapest, maybe... Le moins cher, peut-etre
Nice hotel, a bit far from the center (12 kms) but so close to the airport and, above all, to the falls.
%c Hotel sympa, un peu loin du centre (12 kms), mais si proche de l'aeroport et, surtout, des chutes. %*
Cheap (16 reales - 5 USD)
Pool table, bar, great openspace, clean rooms and shared bathrooms, restaurant (7 reales-2.5 USD, per meal) but expensive internet (8 reales - 2.7 USD per hour)
%c Pas cher (16 reales - 5 USD)
Table de billard, bar, grands espaces verts, chambres et salles de bains communes propres, restaurant (7 reales-2.5 USD, par repas) mais internet cher (8 reales - 2.7 USD par heure) %*
- Reviews: 4857
Tropical das Cataratas: You can hear the falls
Well, I didn't stay here, but this is the only hotel that's actually located in the national park. It's a first class place with all the expected amenities, but best of all, you're only steps from an amazing view of the falls. While you can't actually see the falls from any of the rooms, you'll certainly be able to hear them.
- Reviews: 60
YH Paudimar Campestre: One of the nicest hostels I've ever been to
Great ambiance, nice swiming pool with a bar. The entire hostel looks like it's from the 70s but offers very good amenities.
Grat hostel with bungalows, camping, post office box, swimming-pool, football field, multi-sports court, travel agency, sitting-room, library, TV room, games room, barbecue grill, fax and Internet, parking, playground, volley-ball and restaurant.
The drawback of this location is that you are far away from the town and have to eat meals at the hostel.
- Reviews: 74
Paudimar Hostel - Iguassu...
Paudimar Hostel - Iguassu Falls - Foz do Iguacu
Hostelling International - Good accomodations at a very affordable price!
Per person: around R$ 15.00 to 20.00
Downtown: To whom like to party and very praticle, the choice of Paudimar at donwtown of Foz do Iguaçu offers an structure of hotel with matrimonial suites and 2,3,5 e 6 beds.
- Tv room and comunitary kitchen, where happens the intregation and exchange of information between shelterist, breakfast, laundry, phone service DDD/DDI, fax and Internet.
- Situated at downtown comercial center near the banks, tickets agency, air/buses varied restaurants and a good price..
- You can enjoy the beauty and tranquility of large shady gardens by relaxing in some hammocks or cooling of in the swimming pool.
- peaceful place, ideal for spending your vacation resting from your long trip, refuelling your energy and making new friends.
- In the reception, people who speak various languages will give you all the information about Foz do Iguaçu, touristic points, bus hours, ticket reservations, night clubs, bars, barbecue houses, bank adresses, exchange house and general information
Reservation can be made online!
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Dessalegn Hotel
- Euro Garden Hotel Cologne
- Best Western Bologna Hotel Mestre Station
- Sebel Albert Park Melbourne
- Glendale Lodge
- G Hotel Manila by Waterfront
- Kandi International Hotel
- Best Western Opera Saint Lazare
- Bauer Hotel Venice
- JW Marriott Hotel Pennsylvania Avenue
- Sheraton Oran Hotel And Towers
- Club Calahonda Crown Resort
- Hotel Ibis Newcastle
- Hotel El Olf