Nautilus Apart Hotel

Rua Manuel Coringa Lemos 11, Ponta Negra, Natal, State of Rio Grande do Norte, 59090-190, Brazil
Nautilus Apart Hotel

BEACHBEACH

Budget Accomadation

by mikeffd

Hi,

Im interested in staying in Natal for 3 to 4 months this summer. I spent all of last summer in Rio de Janiero, and I dont really want to go back. Anyway, I was hoping to get some info about cheap hostels/hotels. I'm going there to train brazilian jiu jitsu (again), so I just need a place to sleep.

RE: Budget Accomadation

by Terios

Hi Mikeffd,

If you are referring to Kwa-Zulu Natal, South Africa, give me a City or town you will be staying in and I will find some information on accommodation for you.

Regards
Terios

RE: Budget Accomadation

by bahiana77

Try this site:

Re: Budget Accomadation

by natalsmith

Yes I know 2 japanese jiu jitsu students here in Natal who are staying at a chaep place in the city center.You could rent place for around 300reals a month

Travel Tips for Natal

Don't Touch Your Food or Burp

by madvex

Being an American, we eat everything with our hands and have no trouble with it. Basically because we wash our hands all the time and especially before we eat.

Brazilains, however, don't touch their food. They'll eat pizza with a knife and fork, and routinely hold sandwiches with a napkin so their fingers never touch the food itself. Needless to say.. I touched my food and disgusted many.. oh well for them! I know my hands are clean! LOL

As for burping.. well.. just don't do it. I think, as an american, we understand that some bodily functions are OK given certain situations.. well.. sometimes. But.. burp and OK.. well.. excuse me.. oops! NOT in brazil.. oh no.. burp and every brazilian around will give you a dirty look.. some may go so far as to tell you "falha da educação " - equating to.. you're uneducated.

I found these things to be hilarious considering that men and women alike will hock up a big loogie anywhere, anytime and everyone spits all over the place.. but GOD FORBID you touch your food or let a little gas escape your stomach in public!

Go figure.. ;-)

Camara Cascudo Museum

by Alless

Museum of natural science and anthropoly, maintained by the Federal University.
Diversified expositions: fossils found in the region; scheletons of several animals: whale, elephant, lion, etc; artwork from indians and afro-brazilians; pieces of historic relevance.

ARTISTS BEACH (PRAIA DOS...

by mocneto

ARTISTS BEACH (PRAIA DOS ARTISTAS)
Natal is Sun, Sea and Night.
The “Artistas” beach is the one which is closest to the city center. It´s also on this beach that surfers catch waves during the day. Both “Meio” and “Forte” beaches are more adequate for bathing. The “Via Costeira” beaches are all located along this avenue, which joins the “Praia dos Artistas” to “Ponta Negra”

Comments