Pontalmar Praia Hotel

3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 Stars

Rua Inacio Vale 8868, Ponta Negra, Natal, State of Rio Grande do Norte, 59.090-040, Brazil
Pontalmar Praia Hotel
Expedia.com Booking.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

Rated 40% lower than similarly priced 3.5 star hotels

More about Natal

The beach to walk!The beach to walk!

GenipabuGenipabu

On the airOn the air

Ponta Negra beachPonta Negra beach

Anyone travelling to Natal in February?

by paulistadebrasilia

Hello VT friends.

I'm planning a trip to Natal in february and would love to meet new people to travel with. I plan to go to Fernando de Noronha and also other beaches north and/or south of Natal. Check out my homepage to know (a little) more about me.

For those of you who have been to Natal, would love to get nice travel tips, especially suggestions of places to go.

Cheers!!

by mangueirense

Ola,
I have been to Natal in 2001 and loved this place, it is sure worth a visit! So you are lucky to go there!

If you want to have some nice accomodation advices for this place please look at my Natal pages- I have recently posted some advices and will fill more next days!

I also have some advices on beaches, restaurants, must sees, etc. here (which I can't post so soon all of them) , so if you are interested I can translate them into portuguese for you and send you by E Mail- just drop me an E Mail then here in VT, ok?

Beijos
Evelyn

Re: Re: Anyone travelling to Natal in February?

by nomada

Hello friends,
well, I am not going in February, but in March, but this time its true !!
Thanks, Evelyn, I will read your pages and e-mail you too... Natal seems a wonderful place. For the moment I have buy the french "Guide du Routard", and found useful info on acommodation, but I think "Lonely Planet" will give better info.
Muitos beijinhos,
cuqui

by Brazilianguy

Juliano, I am from Paraiba, close to Natal and I want advice you go to Baia Formosa, a paradisiac beach between Rio Grande do Norte e Paraíba. It's fantastic!
My state is also a good place for visiting.

by haagsehopjes

No, we are about to travel to Natal. Since you have been there already i would like to ask you about the 'must do' and 'must see' things around Natal.
I (mum) and 10yr old daughter are leaving for Natal within 2 weeks. Besides the regular things to do i would like to get to know some more about the irregular fun thigns. Can you help us out??
regards, ramona

Travel Tips for Natal

A cidade do sol

by randychiara

Don't be surprised if you wake up at five in the morning thinking that somebody turned all the lights on. This place at the very north east point of Brasil, really deserves its name "A cidade do sol" (a city of sun).
is also famous for its sand dunes and marvelous beaches. The most famous one is Genipabu where, when stopping on a buggy ride, you get a mouthfull pineapple with your choice of alcohol and native choice of other ingredients.

me near a river

by randychiara

at the end of this beach there is a river which divedes the state of natal with the state of joao pessoa.
there are small boats on which u can go with 1-2 buggies which will drag u to the other state's beach

Dunes Games - Diving slope

by akkipaa

I don't know how to call this "sports". Just jump to chair and drive to the lake. Again you get wet with four reals, but the most exiting thing is the way back.

There are old Volkswagen's (they build VW's earlier in Brazil) chassis from which they have build elevators. There elevators lift or pulls your again to the hill.

Natal, Rio Grande do Norte

by nandaneves

Natal is Rio Grande do Norte's capital and it's a pretty big town. There you can find many stuff to do during the day and night... there are many beautiful beaches around Natal, but Praia da Pipa is one of the best if you want to stay out of the town...

Praia do Amor is the closest beach to Pipa, you can go on foot, and it's great for surfers... there's a great place where you can ask for food and drinks and they bring it to you at the beach... you don't even step out of the sand.

Comments