Venezia Flat Service

Avenida Engenheiro Roberto Freire, 3191, Ponta Negra, Natal, State of Rio Grande do Norte, 59090 000

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data

More about Natal

pipa-brasilpipa-brasil

I NEVER WANT TO SAY GOODBYE.....I NEVER WANT TO SAY GOODBYE.....

Nice toes :)Nice toes :)

INGA PRAIA HOTELINGA PRAIA HOTEL

Injections

by steveg81

My family will be visiting Punta Negra, via Natal, later this month for a (mainly) beach holiday.
Looking at the UK Dept of health etc websites, it seems that we need loads of injections for Yellow Fever, Cholera, Typhois, Hepatitis etc etc.
Bearing in mind that we won't stray far from the hotel and beach, apart from a couple of organised excursions, do we need all of these jabs - painful and costly?

by X_Over

Don't you have free healthcare in England? Why go so far if you are just going to sit on a beach and not venture out from the hotel? I don't understand at all the British mentality of going on vacation.

by MFAMILY

Hi
Loads of portuguese people go to Natal year round, take the kids and no injections. Just the extra care: stay away from still water lagoons, drink bottled water, use Tabbard repelent or similar if there are any mosquitoes. And of course, the sun. Factor 40 or up!! at all times!
The rest is fun. Try the local food and fruits, be careful riding the sand waves not to sprain an ankle. And don´t just stay in the hotel. There´s loads of things to do.
This is so almost all over Brazil. I´ve been with my kids (the youngest was 9 months old the first time we went). It was great for him, as he was sick, with fever, some sort of virus that comes when it gets cooler here, and the doctor said we should definetely NOT cancel our trip and go, because it would only do him good. One day after he was fine again!

Take care and have the time of your life!
Regards
Maria

by Bricamb

I went to Brazil last October and had a couple of combination injections for cholera, hepatitis etc plus another for yellow fever. The only injection I had to pay for was the yellow fever one, as this is a live virus. It cost me £40.00. The others were free. They were really precautionary measures but it means you can go abroad with relative peace of mind.

by hmoitta

you don't need any of these injections in the area you're going for health cares but perhaps the UK health authorities don't let you travel and come back without some of them; I had this problem when I went from Brasil to Aruba via Caracas and didn't have my yellow fever card, so I had to take a shot in Caracas airport to get a new one to present to brasilian authorities when I came back to Rio

by robine

There are no essential innoculations for NE Brazil.

by Bricamb

I saw in the Lonely Planet guidebook that yellow fever was advisable for Brazil but not essential so I though I might as well get it in case I travel to areas where yellow fever is found in the future.

Travel Tips for Natal

Don´t bring your fure.....

by Thoomuch

When you are going to the beach a small ruggsack always can be usefull to put your things in. NOT any worm shoes There are pharmacies and shoppingenters in Natal so you dont have to worry. But a absolutly must is sunprotection oil! The most important is that you do have clothes for the beach in Brazil. You dont exactly have to take youre fure with you to this destination. Also on restaurants the dresscode is not so important. On fancy restaurants you maybe have to think more what to wear. But ALWAYS: NO warm clothes.

You absolutely must to...

by mocneto

You absolutely must to visiting Genipabu Beach, ride in the Dunes. - One of the most famous images of Rio Grande do Norte is the buggy cars on the Genipabu dunes. “Do you want with or without emotion?' That's the famous question that the buggy riders ask to the tourists that wants to do a ride on the exviting dunes of Genipabu.

The wonderful city of Natal!!

by MissBeaW

"Natal"

Natal is a nice city, which is pretty safe for tourists. The climate here is nice all year around, the temperature around 28 c, with November-January as the warmest months, and June-August as the rainy period.
This city can not be compared to Rio or Salvador, its fort is about the only magnificent building here.
But its people, the beaches, and the nature surrounding the city makes Natal a city more than worthy of a visit!

Comments