3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 Stars

Costs 169% more than similarly rated 3.5 star hotels

More about Bùzios

Joao fernandes BeachJoao fernandes Beach

Rua das PedrasRua das Pedras

Pierre wants to send a postcard...BY RTLPierre wants to send a postcard...BY RTL

The beachThe beach

Travel Tips for Bùzios

GOING TO LUNCH IN BUZIOS

by RafaelTheSecond about THE BUZIANA RESTAURANT

Everybody eats there, you can choose between reaching the shore by a little boat or simply get there swimming, I stayed with the second option, and wow, i can tell you that you get to the restaurant even more hungry! You have anice options of sea food (namorado is the best fish), you can also chose some steaks and chicken; their dishes are quite cheap and you will not regreat to chose Buziana as your stomach shelter!

November 4th, 2005

A PARADISE CLOSE TO RIO DE JANEIRO

by RafaelTheSecond

"WHY GOING TO BUZIOS????"

I just made myself this question a long time ago...First most of my friends used to go the for long hilidays or just for a weeeknd. Second, it has the charm of a village by the sea. Once it was a fishermen village since the time where the Portuguese colonized Brazil. Third, for people who are NATURE LOVERS...Buzios is the right place to go!

There are more than 30 beaches, some cool islands, inlet bays and open ocean beaches, desert beaches, gorgeous famous beaches where beautiful people from all over Brazil, plus a huge portion of Argentineans and Chileans Travellers.

Buzios has two main streets only where you will find a big variety of restaurants, which is very hard to decide which place has the best food, it has nice bars, and the streets are packed at night, the shops are very sofisticated and the prices are friendly.

Buzios has the nice Pousadas...It is difficult to explain, but Pousadas are like Guest Houses where once you stay there you will never want to leave the place, privete rooms with a great vegetagion all around, ocean views, incredible swimming pools and tranquility.

The sea of Buzios invites you for a romance, love is in the air all around! It is a nice place for two, it is also a great place for singles, as everybody in the village are looking for something!

It is a great option not far from Rio de Janeiro city, it is only 2 hours drive from Rio, and you can spend days and days in Paradise! YOU WILL SEE!!!

"BUZIOS - YOU CAN FIND ME THERE"

Every reason is a reason for me to go to Buzios, sometimes I go there alone just to for a deserved rest. I see my friends, or I just pick up a nice Pousada, mostly of the time I stay at Janellas do Mar which just like the name, you really have your windows to the ocean.

Sometimes I go to Buzios with my great friend Marcio Omatsu, he is a great company for my small and big travels, someone very clever to talk and have fun, and Buzios is really special to him as he is a moutnain person, He lived in Petropolis, now he is missing Buzios alot because he is very faraway now, he is in Nagoya, Japan.

But Buzios is also a place where we know that we will see beautiful people everywhere, it is a place that we know how to find a peaceful place in the shore to be away from our busy daily life.

I love going to Buzios with my best friends, and all the friends who visit me usually go to Buzios with me! We have fun everytime we go to Buzios.

Itis a pleasure for me to enjoy Buzios with special people! so you already know about it. Buzios is a place for my exclusive friends!;))))))

Buzios is another home that I surely have in Brazil and there are much more to discover!

"BUZIOS - I AM SORRY, BUT YOU MUST GO THERE!!!!"

About 30 or 35 years ago it was just a small fishing village of the city of Cabo Frio, until Brigitte Bardot with the help o some brazilian friends decided to spend one weekend in a simple house in front of the beach!

She was so delighted that she told to anyone in Europe about the wonderful time she spent there!

She was famous and had voice in Europe, after that, the whole europpean jetset went there, together with the glamour people of Holliwood, then the brazilians, and now the argentineans and the chileans.

Buzios is a very exclusive destinations for weekend people in Rio, but it can be very popular, there is space for everybody I can assure you and it is my favourite place to spend some time with cool friends and sometimes even alone, I usually go to Buzios to rest and soemtimes to think about life, but for sure I do prefer being in Buzios with a good company!

Marcio Omatsu, my incredible best friend also loves going to Buzios, and I am very happy that I could show him the best of Buzios. And I even brought many good friends of mine to see Buzios, and I am one of the people who help to make Buzios become famous in different places like Canada, USA , Germany and Denmark.

Sparkling waters beaches, dramatic rock formations, trekking in the forests, or simply walking around in the cobbled stones streets of the village.

BUZIOS MEANS CHARM
BUZIOS MEANS GOOD TASTE
BUZIOS MEANS ADVENTURE
BUZIOS MEANS ROMANCE
BUZIOS MEANS LIFE AS BON-VIVANT
BUZIOS MEANS FREE SPIRIT.

It is a place for Nature Lovers...

Comments