Value Score Poor Value
Good For Families
More about Everest Rio
Heading to Rio for a week for a wedding at the end of October. We're a young, Late 20s couple. I've been told to stay in Ipanema and have been looking at both the Golden Tulip Ipanema Park Hotel and the Everest Rio Hotel, both recommended and both within our price range.
Anyone know anything good/bad about one or the thew other? Or any other comparbable, but better, places to stay in Ipanema?
Thanks in advance for your help.
RE: Ipanema Hotels?
Check out the reviews at www.tripadvisor.com. I've stayed in neither, but recommend the 4* Praia Ipanema, or (2nd choice - no verandas overlooking the ocean, but slightly better located) Sol Ipanema.
Popular Hotels in Rio de Janeiro
Avenida Atlantica 1702, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
Avenida Atlantica, 2600 - Copacabana, Rio de Janei
Avenida Atlantica 1020, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
Avenida Atlantica 1500, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
Explore the World
- Golden Landmark Hotel Singapore
- Hilton Kauai Beach Resort
- Grand Sunset Princess
- Salybia Nature Resort & Spa
- Alia Hotel
- Daydream Island Resort & Spa
- Camayan Beach Resort
- Courtyard By Marriott Galway
- Avalon Hotel Berlin
- Sunset Beach Resort & Spa All-Inclusive
- Jolly Hotel Leonardo Da Vinci
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort
- Holiday Inn Express AMERICUS, GA
- Claymore Hotel