- Reviews: 1
Garden Guest House: Saquarema's Best Villa/Bungalow
This place is the best. Quiet and private. Very relaxing. "Google" it. Close to the beach. Owners were friendly and accomodating. It's its own place with hammock in the yard. The breakfast that is served every morning has a lot of variety. ...fresh squeezed juices as well. They also provide a bike for you to ride around town.
a bike is available for use
- Reviews: 1
Garden Guest House: Saquarema's best guesthouse!
Definitely recommended. Great food (and too much), personalised and clean accomodation, your own garden with hammock in the shade, internet included, breakfast included, bicycle included, lovely owners, your own kitchen, and best of all CHEAP (R$50 per day per person peak season, R$40 low season).
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Elephant Plains Game Lodge
- Hyatt Place Richmond / Arboretum
- Eden Club Skanes
- Carroll Villa Hotel
- Rancho Banderas Vacation Villas
- Topkapi Inter Istanbul Hotel
- Outdoor World Circle M Campground
- Holiday Inn Rochester-City Center (Mayo Clinic)
- Roca Nivaria Gran Hotel
- Opera Celte La Fayette
- Sandcastle Beachfront Motel
- Aquamarina Hotel
- Old Salty's Inn
- Home-Towne Suites Columbus