Avenida Pedro de Valdivia 027, Providencia, Santiago, Chile

Booking.com Expedia.com Hotels.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• alayres's Profile Photo

Excelent Hotel

Although small, this hotel is excelent and has everything you need to have a great visit to Santiago and is cheap compared to other options. Great value!

The rooms are cozy and clean, the breakfast is very good, the staff is always glad to help you and the location is one of the best, in the Providencia neighbourghood just beside the metro station and many restaurants and stores.

I highly recommend it.

• alano1's Profile Photo

Great value

Saw this one on T/A and it was everything we had been told. Great location, good rooms, good breakfast, couldn't fault this hotel Highly recommended.

Unique Quality: The location is the best, walk to restaraunts, subway etc.

• Openseas's Profile Photo

Elegant boutique hotel.

Hotel Orly Santiago

Small, romantic, elegant boutique Hotel in Provincia. (Like a Parisian Hotel) Good position between city (Centro) and Las Condos. Two minutes walk to shops, cafés and restaurants. Hotel rooms are very small but elegantly furnished. Bathroom is tiny with shower, hairdryer, shampoo, soap etc.

Safe but no lock but fridge has key device so we locked our valuables in fridge. No coffee or tea facilities but afternoon tea is provided by hotel in breakfast room. Staff helpful and organized tours for us with About Tours. We did a half day tour and our guide spoke excellent English and was extremely informative and helpful.

Overall view.

Pros: Good position. Organized tours. Close to nightlife and cafes. Plenty of Bank exchanges, better position than say larger hotels as Marriott, Sheraton etc...Etc... As they are not close to anything. Internet café next door. Laundry service. Quaint boutique hotel with a lovely atmosphere. Nicer than city area. Supermarket handy, wine shop, chemist etc.etc.

Cons: Don’t get room 31 – its noisy looking over busy street. Ask for back or middle room. No coffee or tea facilities. No lock on safe. Rooms are very small. No internet connection from room. Bathroom so small my husband knees hit the wall. Windows are hard to open. Chile power plugs are weird – three in line plug. Small lift.

• TheWanderingCamel's Profile Photo

One of the best...

Two stays at Hotel Orly confirmed the advice we were given - that this is one of the best hotel options in Santiago - small, reasonably priced, very comfortable and quiet - and deservedly popular, so booking ahead is most advisable. Prettily furnished (but not in the least fussy)with antique-style pieces and soft colours, and immaculately clean, the rooms are welcome haven from the hustle and bustle of the city streets. Breakfast in the little garden room was a great way to start each day, and the guest's internet access on the first floor was often a good way to end it with a bedtime email to family and friends back home. A book exchange table in the small lounge was a thoughtful touch. I would certainly stay here again, and have already passed the contact on to a friend who will be visiting Santaiago shortly, I know she will be as happy with her stay as we were.

Unique Quality: The rooms may be small but they are comfortable and elegantly furnished, as are the public areas with their oriental rugs, soft lighting and attractive floral displays; the location is excellent (a quiet, tree-lined street just a block from a metro station, a short walk from the river and around the corner from busy Providencia Avenue ); breakfast is an ample buffet of fresh fruit, ham, cheese, eggs, breads and cake that can be taken a pretty glass-roofed conservatory; the hotel cafe on the streetfront serves excellent coffee and light meals as well as providing a platform for one of my favourite occupations - people watching (and one of Santiago's best and most popular Italian restaurants, Liguria, is all but next door); rates are very reasonable and the staff are helpful and obliging ... all in all, the Orly is an outstanding example of the sort of hotel all travellers hope they'll find - a charming and individual small hotel

Directions: 1 block from Pedro de Valdivia metro station

• Roamntic Orly Hotel

Breakfast was good especially the eggs.

Unique Quality: Overall view.

Recommendation: Average – until we found Eurotel Hotel.

Directions: in lovely area of santiago

• XKuger's Profile Photo

Hotel Orly

I stayed at the Hotel Orly, which was a very nice hotel in a nice area, Provencia, I think. The staff were very nice and spoke good english.

They were very accomodating even though the check-in was only at 1:00 p.m. Its also located very close to the subway stop and very convenient to travel around.

They also have a nice little Cafe/restaurant that is attached to the hotel.

Unique Quality: The unique qualities are location, location, location. With many small cafe's and restaurants all around.

It has also been votes as one of the best hotels to stay in "The Travel and leisure magazine" and most definitly worth it.

The staff go out of the way to hep you anvery nice and coordial.

Directions: Search on Google for Orly Santiago and you will find the hotel

More about Orly Hotel

A Santiago gem

by TheWanderingCamel about Hotel Orly

I would certainly stay here again, and have already passed the contact on to a friend who will be visiting Santaiago shortly, I know she will be as happy with her stay as we were. The rooms may be small but they are comfortable and elegantly furnished, as are the public areas with their oriental rugs, soft lighting and attractive floral displays; the location is excellent (a quiet, tree-lined street just a block from a metro station, a short walk from the river and around the corner from busy Providencia Avenue ); breakfast is an ample buffet of fresh fruit, ham, cheese, eggs, breads and cake that can be taken a pretty glass-roofed conservatory; the hotel cafe on the streetfront serves excellent coffee and light meals as well as providing a platform for one of my favourite occupations - people watching (and one of Santiago's best and most popular Italian restaurants, Liguria, is all but next door); rates are very reasonable and the staff are helpful and obliging ... all in all, the Orly is an outstanding example of the sort of hotel all travellers hope they'll find - a charming and individual small hotel

Small romantic Hotel

Hotel Orly Santiago

Overall view.

Recommendation: Average – until we found Eurotel Hotel.

I have to disagree

by TripAdvisor Member smitch

We checked in to the hotel Orly at about 8pm one night last week to find out that they had given our room to someone else and the only room left was one with two twin, very uncomfortable beds. I showed them my email booking from over a month prior and they said there was nothing they could do. Our room was small and loud. The front desk staff was not very pleasant compared to the rest of the places we stayed in Chile, except for the woman who was presumably the manager/owner. Breakfast was nice in the glassed in garden but again, no one was very friendly.

Unique Boutique Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member RezaDu

My wife and I travel extensively. We have stayed at some of the best resorts in the world. At the same time, when I travel for business in the US, I look for the cleanest and most inexpensive room as I have my own business. This is mentioned to give a perspective to the readers of TripAdvisor on our background.

When we planned our trip to Chile, we could have easily stayed at any of the big well known American brand hotels. However, we chose to stay at Orly to get a sense of Santiago and also because of the excellent reviews.

We were not disappointed. The Orly is very unique and a charming hotel. The staff were beyond professional and accomadating. Every request, every question, every need was taken care of in a timely manner with a smile. Our first night was in a double room which is smaller than what we are used to in America. It was extremely clean and had all the amenities. However, we asked to change to a queen for the three remaining nights. The staff was wonderful in accomodating our needs. We were put in room 11. Huge room with a wonderful view of the street. Keep in mind that it was winter and so we did not open the windows. Therefore the noise from the street did not bother us. However, I would recommend that if you travel to Santiago in the summer, ask for rooms facing the back side.

Overall the front desk staff was very attentive. Because it is a boutique hotel they also act as a concierge. Marco, Francisco, and Pablo were all so helpful. They were so kind in helping us with taxis, places to go, renting a car, winery tours, and most importantly how to attend a soccer match between Universidad De Chile and Independiente of Argentina (talk about passionate fans). If you stay here and get great service from these three gentlemen, make sure to tip them well.

The breakfast served in the hotel is excellent. Keep in mind that it isn't like the big breakfast buffets of America. Scrambled eggs, cold cuts, cereals, juices, coffee, and toast. We were disappointed in the little restaurant in the lobby of the hotel as we had lunch there one time. Portions are big and food is fresh but doesn't have much taste. We truly enjoyed ourselves in the Italian restaurant 100 feet west of the hotel. On a Friday night it gets packed. Tables are very close together and everyone smokes. Service is with a smile. For all Americans keep in mind that unlike the States, the check is never brought to the table until you ask for it. In many countries around the world they believe it is rude to deliver the check to the table before the customer asks for it. I mention this as an older American couple sitting next to us constantly complained about this.

Hotel Orly is located in an area full of small shops, restaurants, coffee shops, and you can walk many places. If you need to arrange travel within Chile, Lan Chile offices are just outside the hotel lobby. Final comment, no one in Santiago, including Orly Hotel will take $100 US bills starting with serial number CB............. I understand that there are some counterfeits circulating in Chile and no one is willing to take the risk. We were forced to get cash out of an ATM nearby.

Enjoy Hotel Orly as we found it to be an excellent hotel and reasonably priced at $90 for a queen room.

I´m staying only one night, where should I go?

by agustiana

Hi, I´m from Argentina, I´ll be in Santiago just for next monday, and I wanted to know if there is a cool place to go, a pub, or something like that.
agustina

RE: RE: I´m staying only one night, where should I go?

by agustiana

Oh, thank, but I mean at night, do you know any good place to hang out at night?

by camilo74

Hola . yo habitualmente (practicamente todas las semanas ) voy al barrio Bellavista , es uno de los barrios bohemios de Santiago, me gusta mucho , pero nunca he ido dia Lunes, asi que ahi no se como estara ese dia. Otro lugar entretenido para conocer gente puede ser el Pub Irlandes Flanneri's en la zona de El Bosque , ahi van ademas muchos turistas , Espero te sirva esa informacion , y cualquier cosa , escribeme
Suerte y Que lo pases bien
camilo

by Tolacuna

Depends on w u like: Party? Exreme party? :D or justa quite place where to have diner? a live music place? what kind of music? poeple?n places.... of u know, just contact me once u r here, if I have something good going on, u might wanna hang out with my group...

have a safe trip,
A.

by AMADEUSBAHR

Normally all houses closed on Mondays.
If you have a hotel, OK. But not go to Hotel Orly. It is a must.About $ 90,00 or less for two.(See in the google: hotel Orly santiago)
Walking from there go to Avenida Suecia in Providencia. There are a lot of houses, and it is near this hotel.
Have a nice trip.
Regards from Rio de janeiro.
A,adeus Bahr.