Calle Klenner 195, Puerto Varas, Lake District, Chile

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 20% less than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• Veghel's Profile Photo

High quality accomodation

My wife and I stayed in the Cabanas del Lago hotel early January 2006. We really enjoyed our stay. The hotel rooms are spacious, well furbished and very clean. They are actually small apartments with an own kitchen. However because of the hotel's very good quality restaurant, we did not use our kitchen!
    As the hotel is situated about 30 m above the lake, all rooms enjoy a beautiful view. Weather permitting, you can see the snow-capped vulcanos on the other side of the lake. The hotel has a nice swimming pool and free internet access in the lobby.

Unique Quality: The restaurant of Cabanas del Lago is a must-do, also if you don't stay in the hotel. When I'm on holiday, I usually go out for dinner every night, and I rarely return to a place that I've been before. But Cabanas del Lago was different. The quality of the food was very high, the atmosphere great and the staff very friendly. The views on the lake, mountains and the city of Puerto Varas changed from minute to minute, and add to the atmosphere. On some nights, the restaurant provides live (piano) music.

More about Hotel y Cabanas del Lago

Very high quality and atmosphere

by Veghel about Cabanas del Lago

The restaurant of Cabanas del Lago is a must-do. The quality of the food is very high, the atmosphere great and the staff very friendly. The views on the lake, mountains and the city of Puerto Varas changed from minute to minute, and add to the atmosphere. On some nights, the restaurant provides live (piano) music. The steaks were great, but I can't tell you anything negative of any of the dishes that my wife and I had during our three-day stay!

Beach of Puerto Varas seen from Cabanas del LagoBeach of Puerto Varas seen from Cabanas del Lago

Comments