Hanga Roa Hotels

Our Members Say

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Vai Moana: The lesser evil

This place at least had something - the garden. The cabin was OK but for 70USD a night it looked very, very pricy. The service was mediocre at best. After advertising an airport pick up, his majesty, offered I get a taxi to bring my luggage from the tourist office. When I reminded him what he said when he was trying to sell the place to me he even rolled his eyes (what a nuisance) and finally agreed to do his job.

Lazy and insolent staff! The breakfast service was advertised as BUFFET. Except if you are not there at 8:30 sharp you will end up without food. When confronted, the waitress was giving lectures on what is continental and what American breakfast. She forgot the paragraph on BUFFET though. Ignorant and Insolent!

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Martin's digs: Poor Martin

Well, he was at the airport. He was cocky. He had the Lonely Planet recommendation. He was all set. Except when he showed his gem of a room at the price of 60USD something snaped.

I did not stay there. The room was dungy and over priced. The location was not favourable either.

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Taura'a: 130USD a night

I did not stay but had a look. The landlady was trying to say that you have to see it and you will not be able to resist it. When I asked why there were no prices on her web page the answer was that nobody puts up prices. Total lie. An internet hotel broker had her listed for 106 - 100USD for the rooms without a view and the rest for him.

Do not stay there - it is not worth it. When she figured I am not staying she became unfriendly - I did not know I owed this person something.

Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful