Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 2107
Gran Hotel Termas de Chillan: Luxurious Mountain Resort in Chile
The Gran Hotel sits atop the Andes mountains approximately an hour and a half from the small town of Chillan. It offers many amenities! Our rooms were connecting, so that the grandchildren could visit back and forth. Maid service was twice a day-a divine chocolate within a tiny box awaited you in the evenings.
A buffet breakfast was served each morning; for lunch and dinner a salad and dessert buffet was colorfully arranged on long tables containing many cheeses, vegetables, delectable cakes, puddings, fruits and other wonderful treats. Entrees for lunch and dinner were ordered from a menu. Beverages were extra, while the meals were included with the price of your stay. An extensive wine list was available.
The meals were set up similar to cruises in that we sat at the same table for each meal and had the same waiter. Breakfast was from 8am-10:30 am; lunch from 1:00pm-3:30pm and dinner from 8:00pm-10:30pm.
Ameneties such as a massage/reflexology, manicures, facials, waxing and many other features could be had by making a reservation at the hotel spa.
The hotel arranged activities each day, most for no additional charge. A daily sheet was presented to each room listing the duration and location of these activities. Although quite expensive during ski season, our stay cost less at Gran Hotel Termas de Chillan during a summer visit.
The thermal springs pool was soothing and beneficial. The spa offered all the pampering one could desire. The mountain view and forest walks were a wonderful step into nature. The meals were delicious and satisfying--the buffets extensive. Our rooms were comfortable and nicely appointed. Laundry service was available: example-a blouse $2.900 pesos (Approx. $5.50), a sweater $3.200 ($6 approx.) and slacks $3.000 ($6 approx.). Ironing only was also offered: example-$2.600 slacks (a little over $5)
- Reviews: 26
Renting a Cabin
A large group of us rented a cabin that was about 15 minutes away from Volcan Chillan. This cabin easily fit about 10 of us and it was so cozy and warm. If you happen to have a group, renting a cabin is the best way to go.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- Hotels.com Official Site
- Relax and Leave the Details to Us. Book Today and Save a Bundle! www.hotels.com/
- Hotels Of Chile
- Search for Hotels Of Chile Find Hotels Of Chile www.wow.com/Hotels+Of+Chile
- World's Longest Country
- Travel to Chile & find all its treasures. Book now! www.lan.com/onlyinsouthamerica
Explore the World
- Monrovia Hotels
- Dartmouth Hotels
- Lido di Iesolo Hotels
- Lidice Hotels
- Saint-Laurent-sur-Manoire Hotels
- Ishinomaki Hotels
- Gorwa Hotels
- Klein-Drakensteinberge Hotels
- Swaziland Hotels
- Isiolo Buffalo Springs Game Reserve Hotels
- Lashburn Hotels
- Rabbit Hash
- Old Tucson
- South Caicos Island Hotels
- 5 Hotels in Chillán
- Half-Price Hotels. Book your Hotel in Chillán online www.booking.com/Chillan-Hotels
- South America Cruises
- Sign Up for Offers & Explore South America with Holland America Line www.hollandamerica.com/
- Chile Hotels from $149+
- Find Hotel Deals in Chile Today. Compare Rates at up to 70% Off! www.travelzoo.com/Chile
- Hotels Of Chile
- Get your results now! Search Hotels Of Chile www.aolsearch.com/Hotels+Of+Chile
- Find Hotels For Every Budget At The Arizona Office Of Tourism! www.arizonaguide.com/