Tierradentro Hotels

Our Members Say

• MalenaN profile photo MalenaN
  • Reviews: 4938

Los Lagos

Los Lagos is a nice place situated in the village San Andres de Pisimbala. It is run by a friendly family and you can get good information about how to visit the archaeological sites and how to travel on to your next destination. When I arrived I got coffee and in the evening they knocked on my door and gave me a cup of tea for my throat. The rooms are basic but cheap. There was a bathroom and towel and soap was provided. It is a quiet place and I slept very well. I was the only guest when I was there (but there had only been one other foreign tourist at the archaeological sites the day I visited). For the room I paid 10 000 pesos (July 2008).
When I arrived in the village I asked for Los Lagos and everyone knew where it was and it is not far away from the bus stop.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Backpacking, Budget Travel
  • Written August 21, 2008
Tip Photo

Los Lagos

• morgr profile photo morgr
  • Reviews: 258

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Restaurante Y Hospedaje Pisimbala: Close To Park

Serves as both a restaurant and hotel, which is handy as when I went to the one other restaurant in town, I was turned away as they had no food! It is also conveniently located just a 3 or 4 minute walk from the museums, and park entrance. Beds are comfy. Hot water.

Spanish only, no English spoken.

Double room w/ bath : 10,000pesos