CARRERA 1 45- 50,TOLIMA, Tolima, IBAGUE, Tolima,
Booking.com Orbitz.com Travelocity

More about Ibagué

folk dancersfolk dancers

living dollliving doll

Coruniversitaria - Universidad de IbagueCoruniversitaria - Universidad de Ibague

Khephri, Nightlife complexKhephri, Nightlife complex

Travel Tips for Ibagué

Ibague

by rambling_rose

"living shop models"

Ibague isn't the most attractive town, but it's a good stopping off point for the Nevado del Tolima - the southernmost peak in the Parque Nacional Los Nevados. It's known as the city of music and hosts festivals of music and folklore in March and July.

I came across this bizarre sight in the main shopping street one evening. Suddenly I noticed that there were girls posing in the clothes shops, walking up and down as living manniquins!

Ibague-Tolima and my summer internship

by WaRPer

"Ibague-Tolima...Where? What?"

"The IAESTE Student Exchange program"

Well...though I spent almost 3 months here, I didn't travel out of town as much as I wanted to (workin' hard -- there were not many graphic designers on duty out here!). Ibague itself has not much to do (almost none actually!!), it's pretty much a college town, with more than 5 uni or something. But as it is a compact suburban, I feel very safe around here. Not many foreigners in living in town, the last Asian who came here was about 5-6 years prior to mine...and now I know why the kids in the area kept calling me JACKIE CHAN!!!!!

Comments