San Gil Hotels
Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 5866
Hotel Centro Real: a modern convenient affordable place
Hotel Centro Real was a nice introduction to our trip heading north in Colombia. It was very centrally located, fairly modern, and the staff was quite friendly. The rooms were not overly big but certainly not cramped and each had its own private bath. The water was not truly warm but it was warm enough for the hot climate that was San Gil after many a night at much higher altitudes. It was also a quiet place considering it was on a busy street due to the set up of the rooms around a courtyard type inner hallway.
They did a fairly big bundle of laundry for 11,000 COP ($5.50) and were not pushy at selling any kinds of tours which was a big plus. I did however see one large roach in the bathroom very early one morning. I killed it and never saw another, keeping my catch to myself until we had moved on. It was one of the few times I saw a bug in a room in Colombia but I guess with many of the rooms being in relatively cold places, it was not likely to see them there!
We paid 50,000 COP ($25) for two nights and very conveniently they had a very late check-out time of 2PM which came in very handy since we had a short bus trip from there to Buchamaranga where we planned to catch a night bus to Mompos.
- Reviews: 1
Sam´s VIP Hostel: Colombian best hostel by far
Amazing views from terrace and swiming pool, clean kitchen and clean luxury bathrooms, the best place to have a relaxing time, the owner is a very friendly local "Sam", highly highly recommended
the bar is great music awesome, everything everything and cheap
- Reviews: 4605
Macondo is a nice hostel only 1,5 block from the main square in San Gil. The Australian owner Shaun is very helpful and have lots of information about the activities in the area, and you can book rafting, caving, paragliding, kayaking and more through the hostel. It’s also a great place to meat other travellers.
There are double rooms and dorm beds. I paid 22 000 for a room (one person) in July 2008. There are two shared bathrooms (one have warm water) and a kitchen. In the kitchen there is a fridge with beer (1400 pesos) and other drinks. In the courtyard there are two hammocks where you can relax (if it’s not raining).
The Internet was 2000 pesos per hour.
The laundry was 8000 pesos per machine.
Arriving in San Gil I paid 2600 pesos for a taxi from where the bus from Bucaramanga stopped and when I was leaving I paid 2700 pesos to the terminal from the hostel.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- San Gil Hotel
- Book Online and Save Up to 80% Now. Lowest Price Guaranteed! www.hotelscombined.com/Seville
- Hotels - Up to 80% Off
- Find the Cheapest Hotel Rooms Now Compare Rates up to 80% Off! www.travelzoo.com/
- Hotel San Gil
- Book Hotel San Gil Seville at Up to 65% Off - Hot Deals Available hotelsangilseville.roomstays.com/
Explore the World
- Quality Inn Ciudad Juarez
- Holiday Inn Express Toronto East
- Hampton Inn and Suites Chincoteague-Waterfront
- 15 Hotels in San Gil
- Half-Price Hotels Book your Hotel in San Gil online www.booking.com/San-Gil-Hotels
- Hotel San Gil Seville
- Check Rates and Reviews. Best Price Guaranteed, Book Now! www.venere.com/
- Hotels in San Gil
- Book Now & Start Saving Today! Price Match Guarantee at Hotels.com www.hotels.com/San_Gil
- Colombia Hotels
- Book in Advance & Save Up to 20%. Official Site. Book Online Now! www.hilton.com/Cartagena
- Take in Colombian Culture
- Only in S. America; see all the beauty Colombia offers. Book now. www.lan.com/onlyinsouthamerica