Hotel Ninfa Galapagos

Booking.com Hotels.com
MalenaN's Profile Photo

Hotel Ninfa

by written on October 11, 2014

I only came here for one night because the hotel where I was staying otherwise had a tour group coming for one night, and it would be full (I knew that when I made the booking). I had asked at another hotel and they thought they would have a room, but in the end they didn’t. That is why I went to Hotel Ninfa. For a room with breakfast I paid $62 (August 2014). That is more than I usually pay for a hotel, but I didn’t want to spend more time looking for a room. However, I don’t think the room was worth $62. I guess they charge that much because they have a swimming pool (it is by the newer building) and a bar with pool table. The rooms in the new building are even more expensive.

My room was in the older building on the ground floor, and it was facing the large courtyard. There were large windows in both the room and the bathroom, and I must say that I didn’t want to use the lamp in the bathroom when it was dark outside, because the curtains were not that thick.

The room had two beds, a double bed and a single bed. Beside the double bed there was a bedside table with a lamp and a small bottle of water. There was also a chest of drawers and a flat screen TV in the room. I don’t know if it worked as I didn’t try it. My room at Hotel Crossman was much nicer, and half the price.

You could hear every sound from the corridor and at night I could hear the man in the room next door snoring.

In the morning there is a breakfast buffet. It was good and included fruits, yogurt, bread, eggs and I think ham. To drink there was coffee, tea and juice.

There are a few bikes (not so good quality) that guests can use when going around town, but not further.

Hotel Ninfa is situated just a block from the pier, so the location is good.

Nearby Hotel Ninfa Galapagos

• Bar / Lounge
  • Airport Transportation
  • Free High Speed Internet

Puerto Ayora Travel Forum

Need advice about Puerto Ayora, Ecuador? Visit the Travel Forum for Puerto Ayora and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Puerto Ayora hotel reviews