Hotel Red Booby

malianrob's Profile Photo

Some more...

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 6, 2007

Here are some more pictures of the hotel. It isnt fancy or anything like that but it is clean, affordable and comfortable.

malianrob's Profile Photo

Great hotel at a great price

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 6, 2007

We began our stay at my cousin Belens house. She has a modest home in the middle of town but we quickly got uncomfortable. There were just too many of us in the small house so we decided to get a hotel. We went walking around to checked out at least seven or eight different places.
They all seem to offer the free breakfast in the morning and are roughly about the same prices. Some are alot nicer than others.
What I liked about the Red Booby is that the price was very reasonable. We got two triple rooms for two nights and paid cash (to get the discount) for $150 total. This included a big breakfast in the moring and they cleaned your room everyday.

Unique Quality: Since breakfast was free I was expected a continental breakfast. I was surprised when they brought out the fresh fruit juice, a plate of fruit, toast, cafe con leche or coffee, eggs, ham, cheese, fresh baked bread amd then they ask you if you would like some more.
The service here was excellent, and I should have stayed here from the beginning.
If I come back to Santa Cruz I will definitely stay here again.
For the kids, the pool was huge compared to the other hotels and it was very clean. The hotel also offers laundry service.

Directions: The town of Puerto Ayora is small and almost everything is walking distance. Just tell th taxi driver to take you to hotel the red booby.

Nearby Hotel Red Booby

Hotel Red Booby

• Red Booby Hotel

Address: Avenida Plazas y Charles Binford, Galapagos Islands, Puerto Ayora â?? Isla Santa Cruz, Puerto Ayora,

10 Photos of Hotel Red Booby

View Professional Photos

Amenities at Hotel Red Booby

• Swimming Pool

Puerto Ayora Travel Forum

Need advice about Puerto Ayora, Ecuador? Visit the Travel Forum for Puerto Ayora and ask our Answer Gurus.