Hostal Casa de Laura

Backpacking Budget Travel
MalenaN's Profile Photo

Hostal Casa de Laura

by written on December 4, 2013

Before coming to San Cristóbal I had read in my guidebook about Hostal Casa de Laura and it seemed to be a very nice place. That is where I went first, but unfortunately it was fully booked for the night, but there was a group leaving the next morning so I just had to find another place for one night and then came back to stay at Hostal Casa de Laura for four nights.

I got a room on the second floor, a room with two beds, a bedside table with a lamp, a shelf and hangers. The bathroom was clean and there was hot water in the shower. And as always in Ecuadorian hotels a towel and soap was provided. Outside the room there was a chair and a nice view towards Puerto Baquerizo Moreno.

In the courtyard there is a small garden and in the front there are some hammocks where you can lay and relax. Laura who owns Casa de Laura is a very nice lady.

I paid $20 per night (July 2013).

Directions: In the end of a short driveway off Av de La Armada, Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, Isla San Cristóbal, Galapagos Islands

5 Photos of Hostal Casa de Laura

Puerto Baquerizo Moreno Travel Forum

Need advice about Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, Ecuador? Visit the Travel Forum for Puerto Baquerizo Moreno and ask our Answer Gurus.

Explore Deeper into Puerto Baquerizo Moreno