Hacienda La Ciénega Hotels
Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 4857
Hosteria La Cienega: Beautiful facilities
We were only here for a couple of hours exploring the grounds and eating a delicious lunch, but I'd imagine it's a great place to stay. The grounds were well maintained and incredibly peaceful and the public rooms of the hotel were very stately and elegant (nice furniture, fireplaces, historical paintings, etc.). Check out the website for more information about staying here. The location would make an excellent base for exploration of Cotopaxi or the Quilotoa Loop area.
- Reviews: 2829
La Cienega: Two beds
In the sleeping room there were two single beds. So as again I did not need to share the room with another member of the group, I plenty of room.
Like this I used one bed to sleep and the other bed to put my cloths and other travel gear.
Because of the chilly nights over here, there was the electric heater and also additional blankets in the cupboard. (I did not need an extra blanket )
Great experience to sleep here
- Reviews: 2829
La Cienega: A room with an open fire place
In the previous tip I have told you that I did get a room at the second, the smaller courtyard.
Maybe these rooms were a bit smaller then the rooms in the main building. But it was great to stay here; there was a kind of living room with a big bench and an open fire place. Then a sleeping room with two beds and a bath room with shower and toilet.
The open fire place was not working, but there was an electric heater in the room, as because of the height, the night was a bit chilly. And with the electric heater it was very cosy in the room, and it was a bit of a help to dry our washed clothing’s a bit faster.
Great place to stay for one night
- Reviews: 2829
La Cienega: sleeping in a Hacienda
This Hacienda is the ideal place to stay of you want to visit the local market of Saquisili, or if you want to climb the magnificent Cotopaxi Volcano and visit its National Park.
Some members of our group did sleep in a room situated in the buildings that surrounded the main courtyard. These rooms were very big and also they had very high ceilings. So they did sleep in a real historical environment.
I had a smaller room near the second courtyard.
The historical atmosphere.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- Hacienda Hotel La
- Search for Hacienda Hotel La w/ 100's of Results at WebCrawler www.webcrawler.com/
- $149 Ecuador Hotels
- Save Up To 50% on Ecuador Hotels! Compare and Save with Travelzoo. www.travelzoo.com/
- Hacienda Inn, Mérida
- Book at Hacienda Inn, Mérida. No reservation costs. Great rates! www.booking.com/Hacienda-Inn
Explore the World
- Hacienda Hotel LAX
- Book Hacienda Hotel El Segundo. Exclusive Online Rates & Offers! haciendahotel.hotelreservations.com/
- La Hacienda Hotel
- Book Online and Save Up to 80% Now. Lowest Price Guaranteed! hotelscombined.com/Vieux_Grand_Port
- Hotels in Los Angeles, CA
- Best Rates or Refund + $50 Coupon. Book Now & Save on Hotels in LA. www.expedia.com/Los_Angeles_Hotels
- LA Hotels
- Get Quality Hotels At Low Prices. Limited Rooms Left at Low Rates! www.room77.com/LA-Hotels
- The Royal Haciendas Hotel
- 5* The Royal Haciendas Hotel $187. Always the Best Rate for Your Hotel www.trivago.com/TheRoyalHaciendasHotel