Quito Street 16-49 and Padre Salcedo Street, Latacungo, Eduador

Booking.com eDreams

Satisfaction Poor

• MalenaN's Profile Photo

Hotel Rosim

When I returned to Latacunga in 2012 I wanted to stay at another place than Hostal Tiana. Hotel Rosim seemed to be a good option so that‘s where I went. I asked for a quiet room as I really needed to sleep and I was shown room 4 which was not facing the street. I immediately liked the room. The ceiling was high, there was a double bed and a single bed, shelves and hangers, a TV (with cable channels) and a lamp and a small water bottle on the bedside table. The bathroom was very clean and there were two towels, soap and shampoo. The shower was very good with lots of hot water. And it was quiet in the room.

When leaving I booked the same room for my return after visiting the Quilotoa area. Well, someone forgot and I got another similar room the first night. It was close to the stairs and as it was weekend there were more guests and more noise (still not bad though). The next day I changed back to room 4. I got a temperature and bad cold and spent quite a lot of time resting in the room a few days. Good that it was a convenient room! For the room I paid $12 per night (July 2012).

Hotel Rosim is situated just next to Hotel Rodelu. You actually exit the hotel at the entrance to Hotel Rodelu, and some of the staff were the same at Hotel Rosim as in Restaurante Rodelu. The breakfast in the restaurant was $3.25. I also ate lunch and dinner there several times.

Comments