Bahía de Caráquez Hotels
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 1
Coco Bongo: Not a good choice of places to stay
This hostel is old and tired. Kitchen is nasty and beds and bedding are old and uncomfortable. This place is also not safe. I was robbed twice while staying there. The doors have flimsy locks on them. The electric hot water heater in the shower sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. Coco Bongo is left unattended or attended by guests often by the owner. My advice: It may be inexpensive but it will cost you in the long run.
Unique Quality: A block away from the non-beach, back rooms face other apartments, has a kitchen you can use but it's filthy, can use the washer at a substantial fee. Some rooms have private baths.
- Reviews: 3
Ecohostal 'Bahia': Best theme hostal
I was impressed by this hostal, (actually a bed and breakfast) for it's enviromental decore. I would recomended it to someone that wants a more upscale location at a bargin price.
Unique Quality: Free internet, cocktails available in the evening
- Reviews: 43
La Piedra: Best Hotel in Biaha
La Piedra is a modern hotel directly on the ocean at the tip of the pennesula in Biaha. We did not stay, but walked through in January 2007. The two-story hotel is in a u shape which is open on the sea side. There is a swimming pool in the center of the u. The restaurant balcony is over the ocean.
The hotel looked extremely clean and convenient. It would be a treat to stay there.
- Reviews: 43
Hostel Coco Bongo: Friendliest hostel in Biaha
The ground floor is devoted to a bar and breakfast room in a garden setting.
Up one flight, there is one very nice room with private bath and AC for US$ 30.00. There are several comunal rooms with bunk beds and shared bath, these cost much less. A very nice balcony overlooks the park. There is a TV in the sitting room.
The owner, Susy, is from Australia.
- Reviews: 43
Hotel Italia: Third best hotel in Biaha
We stayed several nights in January, 2007. Our room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the air conditioning worked well. The Italia is located in the center, and none of the rooms has a view. There is no elevator, and all rooms are at least one flight above the lobby. Our room cost US$ 25 per night. A room withour AC would have been US$ 20.
- Reviews: 43
La Herradura: Second best hotel in Biaha
We stayed 3 nights in January 2007. We paid $40 per night for the best room in the hotel, room 405. We had a balcony overlooking the ocean. The room was clean, the water was warm (after a minute or two). There was a powerful fan and an airconditioner. We did not use the AC because there was a refreshing ocean breeze each evening. The staff was accomodating.
An adjacent hotel, La Piedra, is directly on the ocean rather than across the street. We were told that it is the best in town. A few blocks closer to the center is the Italia Hotel. We were told that it is very good and is considered the third best hotel in town.
Unique Quality: The name of the hotel translates to Horseshoe in English. The decorations all carried out that theme. There are a lot of old wagon wheels and wrought iron work.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Popular Hotels in Bahía de Caráquez
km 5 1/2 Av. Cesar Ruperti, Bahia de Caraquez, 11111, Ecuador
Av Virgilio Ratti 802, Bahia de Caraquez, EC
Av. Circunvalacion # 606, Luis Gatti, Bahia de Caraquez, 25, Ecuador
Explore the World
- Momijiya Bekkan Kawa no Iori
- The Sebel Parramatta Sydney
- Comfort Suites South Padre Island
- Elaf Taiba Hotel
- Hotel Turner
- Best Western Hotel Fleming
- Avari Lahore
- Hotel Monaco Seattle - a Kimpton Boutique Hotel
- Hua Hin Marriott Resort Spa
- Cozzi Hotel
- Barcelo Bavaro Casino
- Manu Maharani Resorts
- PREMIER HOTEL PRETORIA
Bahía de Caráquez
- Bahia de Caraquez: Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Bahia de Caraquez: Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Bahia de Caraquez: Save money, Book now !
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Bahia de Caraquez: Great Rooms. Great Rates.
- Travelocity Hotel rooms at up to 50% off.
Latest Bahía de Caráquez hotel reviews
- Bahia de Caraquez: Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!
- Bahia de Caraquez: Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
- Bahia de Caraquez: Book Now - Pay Later!
- Venere.com Best Prices & No Cancellation Fees! Hotels, Apartments, B&Bs and More!
- Bahia de Caraquez: Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- ORBITZ.com Get our lowest price or get 110% back, automatically!