Hostal Chordeleg

MalenaN's Profile Photo

Hostal Chordeleg

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 29, 2011

I chose to stay at Hostal Chordeleg because the location seemed to be good, quite centrally located in the old part of Cuenca. What was good was that the street outside did not get totally deserted too soon after it got dark. It felt safe to go out to eat or visit the Internet place down the road.

I paid $25 for a single room (July 2011). Beside the bed there was a bedside table with a lamp, a TV, a telephone, a cupboard, a desk and two chairs in the room. In the bathroom there was hot water in the shower. When I visited Cuenca it was cold I I asked for an extra blanket for the bed, which I got.

Breakfast was included in the price and was served from 7 o’clock. For breakfast there was coffee or tea, bread with jam and butter, eggs and a fresh fruit juice.

There are also security boxes available and laundry service. Wi-fi is available in the hostel, but as I didn’t have a computer I don’t know how it worked.

Nearby Hostal Chordeleg

5 Photos of Hostal Chordeleg

Cuenca Travel Forum

Need advice about Cuenca, Ecuador? Visit the Travel Forum for Cuenca and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Cuenca hotel reviews